2018 spades tournament

11 Mensagens, 1 Páginas: 1  ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

1. Marina7,

Hello! AjsNigrutin (known as Vojvoda) and I are organizing a spades tournament, we’ll be glad if you join us, make sure to find your teammate because it’ll be a team tournament! However if you couldn’t you can message us and we’ll try to find you one.
Without further talk, the format is as follow: 3 rounds, the score will be fixed to 400 points progressing each round by 50 points.
The first round consists of 12 teams , and they’ll be divided into 4 groups, 3 teams each group. Each group will play each other which means every team will have 2 matches. And top 2 will be qualified.
Note to try to get as much points as possible because if there is a tie we’ll take the biggest difference of points.
In the second round, players will be ranked according to their scores, 1 will play 4 and 2 will play 3.
And finally the final round which will determine the winner.
The tournament will take place next weekend (Saturday and Sunday 10th&11th) starting at 4:00pmGMT in both days.
If you’re interested to join, reply to this post or contact AjsNigrutin or myself, marina7, privately.
best regards

última alteração por Marina7, 03.02.2018 23:26:45

2. policeman1,

sign me up please thanks!.

3. SmilingHawaiian,

hi, I'm new here, so it's kind of hard for me to find a partner. but if you could find one for me. I would like to play.

4. musiclover,

can i beput in

5. andkuk,

my partner is gromovnik not dzoni

6. blaise,

hello,
what is the country your time is based? US??
thanks in advance for the response.
Blaise

7. Vojvoda,

It's 4:00 PM UK time

8. me-me,

dare to not count me in . lol

9. nicolae01 ,

hello , I'm looking for a partner for the tournament spades , thank you .

última alteração por nicolae01 , 05.02.2018 10:50:44

10. zullfqar007,

hello , participate.

última alteração por zullfqar007, 05.02.2018 10:47:41

11. blaise,

hello,
i ame interrested to participate in this tournament, but i dont have a partner.
thanks!
Blaise

11 Mensagens, 1 Páginas: 1  ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.