Pontuação: +0

33. gamer_lucky,

count me

34. OrsoNero ,

I would like to participate

35. candyqueen,

Hey guys, to all who were already registered and were participating, I am sooo sorry things went into chaos. I literally lost all the data, and people were leaving randomly after the first round. Would anyone be interested in a restart with a different way of doing this? I am thinking same rules, four groups of four with two teams, but when I tell you your groups please don't start until I say, and only the ones who are originally in can still participate. I am trying to make it fair because of the flaws that happened.

36. eathan,

who
Is
still even in it? A list of participants was never even announced. Or at least as far as I saw it never was.

37. Emerald,

Aw donn’t worry. Mistakes happen. If you can make it more organised I’d join.

38. ziniur,

Don't worry, everything is OK. I'd be joining as well. Anyway, 1st round I had was really nice - let's continue this journey! :-)

39. candyqueen,

OK, great. would everyone be down for tomorrow? I am going to go now and create groups for all of those interested and let's plan for tomorrow at 11:00 CDT. I would really like everyone at the free table at least 15 minutes before in case anyone has any questions or anything

40. gemmi,

fine. i'll participate

41. Chocolate-Icecream ,

i also want to participate i don't know what actually happend with our group but it literally messed up

42. barbi ,

ok i will partcipate

42 Mensagens, 2 Páginas:  12 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta