Belote tournament

25 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +1

1. Angelina-princess,

Hello all!
After a long time, I am back to do my second ever tournament. I have been wanting this one for a while but as no one seems to have taken the task, I will be doing a Belote tournament. It is planned to take place on Saturday and Sunday, November 6th and 7th with a start time of 12 PM GMT. Please use the following link to convert to your time:
https://time.is/1200_6_november_2021_in_GMT
I would like to gather a total of 12 teams. To avoid confusion, please sign up with a partner. If it is not possible, include your name and you will be considered a standby. These 12 teams will be divided into 3 groups of 4. From each group the top 2 teams will go through, with the best 2 losers rounding out the quarter finals. In cases of a tie between the best losers, those teams will face each other in an additional match to decide who goes through with a score limit of 700. The score limit will start at 1000 during group competition and then increase by 100 at each further stage giving us 1100 for quarters, 1200 for semifinals and 1300 for the grand final.
Below is a list of those who have signed up so far:
Teams:
Magicalkrrish and Guliwer
Basti and milanpavkov
Esialb and orangina
Mohammedddd and wmk7
Griezmanno and yazeeddinho
angelina-princess and Snowball
Prabhu and Emanuel_20
Undertaker and claudiu
Andkuk and gromovnik
Policeman1 and Nokomi
Cristina and Aurel
Bless and alli
Standby list Sylphrena, Ryan_K,
Any enquiries feel free to reach out to the organisers: Angelina-princess and Ryan_K.
Looking forward to you all joining in and meeting my target to make this a fun tournament.
Stay safe everyone!

Pontuação: +1

Última edição por Angelina-princess, Oct 25 2021 10:55:01

2. Sylphrena,

Nice, please count me and mogo.

I'm not sure if you could find 12 teams from the English side alone, perhaps try advertising this on the French side as well.

Pontuação: +0

3. Nokomi,

Hi.

If you agree and If it turns out that silphrena's words come true, i can post the tournament announcement on the French server.

For my part, not sure to participate but i will let you know when i will know more.

Peace

4. Mohammedddd,

Count me and wmk7

5. Ryan_K ,

It has already been posted. Thank you

6. blaise97,

hello,
please count me in with Orangina.
thanks.

7. miso,

hy please count me and yazeeddinho,

8. Ryan_K ,

Hey guys! I would like to update and let everyone know we currently have 6 teams and 7 others not partnered so far. Thanks to all who have signed up so far. We are still hoping for 12 teams and a few standby, as there is almost always absent players. Keep the names coming, let's make this a fun and successful tournament!

9. andkuk,

countme me and gromovnik

10. undertaker,

claudiu and i man

11. Nokomi,

PoliceMan1 and myself

12. Saudsaad,

Count me and Cristina

13. Angelina-princess,

Hi all,
I am happy to announce that we have gathered almost enough teams for the tournament. However, in case some players may be absent, we still encourage you to keep putting your name on the standby list. Many thanks to everyone who has signed up so far. Looking forward to seeing more new registrations.
See you all next weekends. Good luck!

Última edição por Angelina-princess, Oct 30 2021 13:25:08

14. Ryan_K ,

Hey all. I have been notified that Saudsaad announced his team without discussing with the other person. This team will not stand. Please discuss with the person you want to team with and ensure they agree first. Thank you.

15. bless ,

count on me, I'm older Starsky

16. Ryan_K ,

Hey all. Very important: in some parts of the world, the clock has changed recently so the time you viewed at the link previously would not be the same. Please reconfirm and recheck. Once again the link is: https://time.is/1200_6_november_2021_in_GMT

17. cristina ,

Hello, please count Aurel and I. Thank you!

18. Ryan_K ,

Edited: Hey guys! I have just done the draws for the groups. We had a change of plans. Originally, we wrote that there would be 4 teams per group but in discussing, 3 games per team seems like too much so the groups were split into 3. Each team will play each other once in the group stage. Here we are.

Group 1:angelina-princess and snowball, claudiu and undertaker and bless and alli
group 2: emanual_20 and prabhu, magicalkrrish and guliwer and Mohammedddd and wmk7
Group 3: Esialb and orangina, andkuk and gromovnik and Cristina and Aurel
Group 4: Basti and milanpavkov, griezzmanno and yazeeddinho and Policeman1 and nokomi

Looking forward to having you all and please, please, remember to check the time again: https://time.is/1200_6_november_2021_in_GMT

Última edição por Ryan_K , Nov 5 2021 04:30:15

19. cristina ,

Hey, in this case, how many teams will advance from every group?
The first two top teams?

20. Ryan_K ,

Yes, sorry. The top 2 teams from each group.

21. Angelina-princess,

Hi Everyone!
We had a great first day 1 of the Belote tournament where we had only one absent player. WE were able to play with our target of 12 and had some great and fun games. It has now come down to semifinals:
Semifinal1 : Mohammedddd and Wmk7 vs Angelina-princess and Snowball
Semi final 2: Nokomi and Policeman1 vs Esialb and Origina
Good luck to all tomorrow!

Última edição por Angelina-princess, Nov 7 2021 04:46:28

22. Ryan_K ,

Hey all. I'm happy to have had such a successful tournament where both days almost everyone showed up and was on time. Today, we completed the tournament with Policeman1 and nokomi facing Mohammedddd and wmk7 in the finals. Mohammedddd and Wmk7 were able to win with a score of 1310 to Nokomi and policeman1's 654. I want to thank everyone who participated and helped out to make this a fun and easy tournament. Until next time!

23. prabhu,

congratulations for the best performers. personally i liked the tournament how it was organised.

24. cristina ,

Congratulations for the winners and well done guys.
It was a nice tournament.

25. Angelina-princess,

Congratulations to the winning team and many thanks all for participating! All the best!

25 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta