Spades team tournament

37 Mensagens, 2 Páginas:  12 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +1

31. Nikola,

Hello,
the reason these later teams were included is because we have received a message from one of the members much earlier that they want to join and only need to confirm with their partner. After receiving a confirmation they registered on the forum as well.
Policeman1 messaged privately due to being unable to post for some reason and then later on posted in the topic as well, so even though it looks different on the forum, all registrations were received slightly earlier than the mentioned team.
Regardless, as Vojvoda already said, there is a high chance of someone being absent and so we highly encourage being present.

Sorry for any confusion caused.

Pontuação: +0

32. James_Ketchup ,

l,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

33. Nikola,

Hello,
we had a great first day finishing the group stage with most teams showing up and only a few being quickly replaced.

I would like to thank you all for participating, to wish better luck next time to those who didn't pass the group stage, and of course, to invite everyone who did pass to please show up tomorrow at the same time as today so we can play the final elimination stage of the tournament. As a final reminder, in the first elimination round, quarterfinals, the score limit will increase to 450. It will increase by 50 in every next round, finally reaching 550 in the final match.

Of course, the most important part, the draw for elimination stages is as follows:

1. Kellie and Alesia VS Jsanders and Submarine,
  2. Guliwer and ChocolateKrrish VS griezman and mohammed,
  3. Adventure-time and Nokomi VS Tauseef and Sunny,
  4. YazeedDinho and wmk7 VS Ryan_K and Angelina-Princess

Good luck to everyone!

Última edição por Nikola, Nov 27 2021 21:33:25

34. Epic_Krrish,

Hi not sure how the draws were done but how it is possible to play with same people from the groups? We played Kellie and Alesia during our group rounds. It is like we limiting to challenge other players, Hope you will clarify, thanks.

35. Nikola,

Hello,
yes, thanks for pointing this out.
That shouldn't have happened, I apologize for this oversight. The draw was made randomly but I failed to notice that these teams were in the same group.
You and Guliwer will thus swap your opponents with Jsanders and Submarine, making only a minor change in the draw, that being:

1. Kellie and Alesia VS Jsanders and Submarine,
  2. Guliwer and ChocolateKrrish VS griezman and mohammed,

The relevant post will also be edited to reflect this.
Sorry once again for that mistake.

36. Epic_Krrish,

No problem, wishing everybody all the very best!

37. Nikola,

Hello,
to start off, I would like to congratulate yazeedDinho and Wmk7, the winners of this Spades tournament!
In the final round, they defeated Griezmanno and Mohammedddd with a score of 555 to 321.

Thanks to everyone who participated. For some teams, this was their first time, and I certainly hope everyone had fun and enjoyed some exciting and interesting games.

I hope to see you again soon in another exciting competition!

37 Mensagens, 2 Páginas:  12 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta