Results of the 2021 Xmas Uno Tournament.

4 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +1

1. Epic_Krrish,

Greetings all!
First of all I would like to congratulate Fawaz for winning this years uno tournament. Finally, he managed to win after felling short in final in past 2 years. I also like to congratulate Bogdanionut for finishing as runner up. The final scores were: Fawaz: 542 and Bogdanionut: 554. We had few issues in the beginning of the first day but once everthing fell into place then it had a smooth going till the final match. I would like to thank all the participants for taking part. Also all the spectators for being the part and giving support for their individual favourite players. No doubt Uno is the popular game on this platform and we had some new players showing their skills. The other semi finalist were Marina and Adventure-time. Special thanks goes to Fawaz for helping in the preparation and during the tournament. I also thank Qais for lending his help in technical skills. Overall, yet again we had a successful tournament!
Once again, a huge congratulations to Fawaz for being the 2021 Uno champion. Till next time, This is Krrish signing off.

Wish you all a Merry xmas and a very happy new year!.

Uno tournament team.
Fawaz and Krrish.

Pontuação: +1

2. Ninety-Nine ,

Congratulations to the organisers for organising such a great tournament!

Congratulations to Fawaz for being the 2021 uno champian ja

Pontuação: +0

3. boo-boo,

congrats to fawa! :P

4. Jatayu,

j h j

4 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta