Enter little exam tournament and details

29 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +0

1. Emerald,

Ok due to some interest i will make a tournament in this game.it will be held on 29th and 30th of January. and possibly the next Saturday from then. The time will be at 2pm utc You must come to the free table and then i will create the game. Please come prepared without notes and any form of cheating which i trust you won’t do. Revise all the topics and play as much as you want to get better at it. You cannot discuss any answers or talk during the tournament. Minimal chat. You will also be given one point for incorrect spelling, we are going to follow the British English dictionary; 120 seconds thinking time. This is to allow one to write a short note along side for the judge. There is going to be only one judge throughout the whole game and we’ll play multiple games. The first game everyone will play. Top scorers will go on to medium and hard and the final will be unlimited points until the person reaches a score of 90 points so will be a bit longer.first two games will be at 40 points, second 50 and hard will be 60. I am open to suggestions if you feel this is not going to work. Please only register if you like the game and know you will not have to leave. That will make it easier for the tournament to go forward. I hope we will have fun. We also have fact checkers on stand by who will google your answers to verify. One final note, you must use the first letter only and avoid adding words like fresh or big or small. These will not count. Where it is not clear you will be given one point. May the best student win. Thank you.

Última edição por Emerald, Dec 27 2021 15:24:53

2. Fawaz,

I think 120 Seconds is too much especially for the first round.
good luck all.

3. Mrityunjay,

I'm in.

Última edição por Mrityunjay, Dec 27 2021 16:01:33

4. Emerald,

The reason why i did that is because you can’t explain your answer and to make it easier and smoother. Its to allow you to write notes along side your answer. For example, Tracy from Truth and Dare; book by Jacqueline Wilson if it asks for a novel character. Some places are also not known like if i put hull not everyone knows that is a town in north of England. I can reduce it but think that is more fair. I mean you don’t have to mention everything but if its a band or novel character than i think you should have time to explain it.. can have a informal meeting with the players though beforehand and let them choose.

5. YNWA,

There is no 30 of February unless you mean January, I did write you a Private message as I could not send you a PM but no response.

Your book example was confusing as she did not write a book of that name.

Here is an example of what I think you mean:

Fagin from Charles Dicken's Oliver Twist.

You have to be careful because too much detail will discourage many from entering. That will be the same with spelling.

Última edição por YNWA, Dec 27 2021 16:56:54

6. Emerald,

No offense is intended but if these rules are to complicated then i will please, kindly request you don’t join. This game is a sort of intellectual and educational whilst being fun kind of game. It is not like duck racing or the other games. I do recall also that Wilson wrote that book clearly. Anyway regardless, it is just a bit of rules i set up to make the game have structure. Thank you for your tips.

7. YNWA,

You mean Tracy Beaker and the Dare Game which is different from what you originally said. This is the issue you get with the little exam hence my previous suggestion. As its your tournament you are free to suggest any rules you like.

Personally I have a lot to do on Quiz party and listening to LFC but I do wish you the best of luck.

8. Emerald,

But you see i got back up for that. I made a mistake in this and if this was the real thing i would pm it to a fact checker so to see if i am right or wrong. It anyway i don’t think here is a good place to talk about and debate it. Appreciate you picking at my tournament but think i will take it from here thanks. If you don’t want to join that is fine. I made another post asking for opinions; here is registrations. Once again thanks and take care. Relax a bit with the quiz party and stuff as, if its not fun, then it shouldn’t be done. My view anyway.

9. YNWA,

The point was that people couldn't just write "Tracy" to get their point/points but would have to write "Tracy Beaker" to get their point/points and that wasn't made clear in the rules.

10. ibraheemmohsen,

I want to participate

11. Leeo,

I am in

12. Emerald,

Ok i will register you both thanks

13. Snowman,

Hey Tomato I'm in

14. Emerald,

Ok snowman

15. Aurora_borealis,

Tomato, count me in

16. Pangeran_antartika,

please come me in

17. Emerald,

Yep you’re all in

18. chan,

add me as +1

19. Emerald,

Yes i adding you

20. submarine,

please count me in

21. Emerald,

Group 1
Alien-lewie
Darkness

ibraheemmohsen
Scientist

Ran-chan

kannan

Group 2:
Codbro
String_cheese

The-chaos
fahad0

Aurora_borealis
Uno lover

Group 3:

Snowman
Rockstar

Tiger_Krrish

Pangeran_antartika

mariea197
Submarine

22. chan,

thank you! waiting for the day with full eager and enthusiasm.

23. Emerald,

I am glad. Me too. Also we need one more fact checker and some people dropped out so if we have anyone else who wants to join let me know.

24. redbox,

I would love to play.

25. Emerald,

Awesome thanks. Put you in group 1.

26. ChocolateIcecream ,

@tomato, i can be fact checker if you want

27. Emerald,

Thank you would really help. Also redbox can i put you in group 2 instead of group one thanks.

28. mariea,

Since some people dropped out, can you repost the groups please? Thanks.

29. Emerald,

Group 1
Alien-lewie
Darkness

ibraheemmohsen
Scientist

Ran-chan
String_cheese

Group 2:
Codbro
Redbox5

The-chaos
fahad0

Aurora_borealis
Uno lover

Group 3:

Snowman
Rockstar

Tiger_Krrish

Pangeran_antartika

mariea197
Submarine

29 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta