The very first ducks race tournament of 2022, congratulations Nikola!

53 Mensagens, 2 Páginas:  12 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +0

31. Jatayu,

Thanks for that, @Loxias! It has now been fixed in op

32. unolover,

count me in

33. RedHotCharliePepper,

Count me in.

34. Leeo,

I am in

35. barbi ,

hello! count me in

36. prabhu,

enroll my name too

37. submarine,

if there is still room, count me in

38. redbox,

Count me in

39. Jatayu,

Hey all,
Just wanted to post to let you guys know that we the organisers are alive and well :) Thank you for your enthusiasm, keep enterring! Only 2 days left!

Última edição por Jatayu, Jan 13 2022 16:24:49

40. Epic_Krrish,

So we won't be having groups drawn?

41. Jatayu,

Hi, The draws have now been posted in a separate topic.
Looking forward to the tournament!

42. Rincewind,

Thank you to all the organizers! This was real fun

43. Jatayu,

Hi all,
Thank you for a wonderful series of games! Although we were off to a rough start, things slowly fell into place, and it was considerably less chaotic than I expected it to be. That being said, here is the report for today's two rounds (round 1 and 2):
In round 1, the top three were as follows:
Group A - 1. nikola. 2. alien-lewie. 3. Aurora_borealis.
group B - 1. gmddop. 2. the-chaos. 3. tomato.
Group C - 1. glowingstar. 2. Fauzan_gbm. 3. mayank.
Group D - 1. RedHotCharliePepper. 2. cristina. 3. snowman.
As per the format, round 2 consisted of 3 tables of 4 players, out of which 2 qualified from each. Following is the top two listing:
Group A - 1. RedHotCharliePepper. 2. Fauzan_gbm
Group B - 1. cristina. 2. the-chaos.
Group C - 1. Nikola. 2. Mayank.
These six will now be divided into two groups of 3, out of which one will be selected from each, and these two will then face each other in the finals.
The draws for round 3 will be posted in due course.
I once again thank you all for your sincerity, and enthusiasm towards the tournament. I immensely enjoyed today's matches and am hoping that you all shared the sentiment as well. Here's to having lots of the fun in the upcoming final two rounds as well, which will be conducted at the same time tomorrow, I.E. January 16th, Sunday, 2022.
Hope to see you all there.

Regards,
Duck racing organizer team

44. aims,

Thanks to everyone for joining, I had lots of funn, may the best win tomorrow!

45. Jatayu,

Hey everyone,
Before anything else is said, I would like everyone to give a big virtual hand, to… virtual drumroll
Nikola!
He is our champion of the very first ducks race tournament of 2022.
We had 3 very competitive and tuff matches today, group A in round 3 being won by RedHotCharliePepper, and group B Nikola, after which the finals followed which had some breathtaking game-changing moments of it's own.
Therefore, I would also like to applaud RedHotCharliePepper for not only winning all their matches until the finals but giving a tuff competition to our winner until the very end.

And… That’s all she wrote!
The first ducks racing tournament of 2022 has now come to its end.
Once again, from the bottom of my heart, I would like to thank everyone who showed up, and stayed with us throughout -participants, who played their matches with incredible sportsmanship and comradery, those in the sand-by list, ever ready to play if they were need, and those spectators who simply came along for the ride, for cheering the participants on and creating a joyous, positive environment.
I had lot of fun this weekend, and hope that applies to all of you who were there with me as well. A big thank you goes out to the other organizer, glowingstar, as well as the co-organizers who were there with me throughout ensuring that I didn’t do anything stupid or break things horribly.
That said, this is me signing off. Hope to see you all in another amazing tournament.

Thanks, and have a wonderful day as well as and upcoming week ahead.

Regards,
GMDDOp,
Ducks race organizer team.

46. cristina ,

Congratulations Nikola and you guys!
It was a nice tournament.

47. YNWA,

Congratulations Nikola for winning the Duck racing tournament and congratulations to Charlie for finishing second in your debut tournament. Well done to those who organised the tournament as it is never easy to put one on.

48. Mrityunjay,

congratulations. well done.

49. Ninety-Nine ,

Congratulations!

50. gemmi,

congratulations nikola

51. choco,

hey nicola congrajulations. and thanks to all the organisers who were part of the organising team. it was fun.

52. Nikola,

Hello,
thanks for your messages.
Thanks as well to organizers for a great and enjoyable tournament, with many fun games, including a great final match.

Hope to see you soon again in another one.

53. RedHotCharliePepper,

Congratulations to Nikola. I love those games that come down to the last roll and this one, like was said earlier, came down to the wire.

It was so exciting I had adrenaline flowing so much my hands were shaking in the end. Great game.

53 Mensagens, 2 Páginas:  12 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta