Table Assignments and Other Important Information Pertaining To Tomorrow's Yahtzee Tournament

2 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +0

1. Lexy,

Hello everybody,

Please be sure to read the entire post. It is very important due to the fact that it contains the table assignments, table masters, as well as a few other important notes pertaining to tomorrow's Yahtzee Tournament. If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact myself or Ethan714. This is just a reminder for table masters that we will be playing with the 3 extra categories. Also note that a free table will be created at 2:30 PM eastern time, (7:30 for the UK), to make sure that everybody is on time for the start of the tournament and is completely aware of who they will be with. The tournament will begin promptly at 3:00 PM eastern, (8:00 PM for the UK). The winner of each table needs to be relayed to either myself or Ethan714. Table assignments and table masters are as follows:

The Musical Jokebox and Barbi: The Musical Jukebox will be the table master.

Unolover and Satya: Satya will be the table master.

Goodboy and Nikola: Nikola will be the table master

Crazy_Dreamer and Miso: Crazy Dreamer will be the table master

Lexi714 and Ethan714: Lexi714 will be the table master

Philsfan and Andkuk: Philsfan will be the table master.

Wolverine22 and Omarmohamed: Wolverine22 will be table master

El-vis and Mohammedddd: El-vis will be the table master.

Hassan.riaz and meow will be on the standby list, but please be sure to still signgn in to Playroom in case you are needed. I would like to thank everybody who has registered to make this tournament possible. Hope to see you all there.

2. unolover,

i am sorry i was not able to come

2 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta