99 tournament- suggesting and asking for support

9 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +0

1. Stenaldo,

Hello guys, I'm looking to organize the 99 tournament for the second time. In the last year, A boy knone as Ahmed won it nicely! That tournament wasn't really well-organized, ut it went well. So this time, I would like to ask for help of anyone, so we can enjoy through it. I don't won't to do it my self, I just want a 99 tournament. so if somebody is experienced and up to this, let's get doIt! Thankyou in-advance

2. Riad,

Hey there, I advice you not to do one since I'm doing one soon if you want to participate, that will be well-organized I promiss, I'll be writing about it tomorrow or after, but in advance, the time will be 18:00 GMT on Thursday and Friday 13-14 August: The time in other countries will be listed in the topic I'll post, as well as the rules of participating. I'm not organizing it alone, I'm doing so with 2 friends of mine which I'll cite in my topic, but please wait a day or less as I'm too busy with the Fitr's Eid (feast).

3. Stenaldo,

Haha! That's great absolutely! I'll help with full power hehe! Just tell me the rules, and i'll find people to joyn it. Of course i won't organize one, will joyn and help you!
I'm honestly hopeing it to be set in july and not in ogust. Thank's for your Answer!

4. Riad,

Thanks for that, the topic will be posted today, since I have a bit of time to do the announce today.

5. Stenaldo,

hahaha. That's good!
Allright, waiting! I'll keep checking the forum

6. Riad,

OK then, the subject is being written, hold on for minutes and it will be there.

7. wolfi,

stonaldo we can do one in the wneter to gether if you want to, and mr.riad can be a helper with us if you want to.

8. afrim,

I, along with stenaldo held the tournament of 99 last year in the summer and it didn't feel so good because there were problems throughout the tournament and it was an extremely boring experience. It was a real pain in the neck to organise the tournament. Writing the rules wasn't a big deal cause I was used to write similar article at school providing do's and don'ts for any problem, and this one was not a problem to consider.
I don't think I'll organise a tournament anymore, neither consider being an assistant for anybody on playroom. I don't really want to put all that exhaustion on me.

Good luck anyway.

9. Stenaldo,

TQF?
For me is no problem. I'll help anyone. Just keep a place for me hahaha! Yup. Afrim is right. I and him did the last tournament of 99. We tried to do our best but, ...
What ever. I'm sure that this new tournament will be better. Afrim made-up his mind, and he was right with his dessision. What ever, Maybe he doesn't help, but for sure he will be part of it. So, please, keep in touch with me, giveing me the chance so to be updated.
The best,

9 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta