Reason why the number of tables... does not reflect the number of tables?

7 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +0

1. helleon,

Just a quick, perhaps a little trivial one. I notice that the number of tables listed for each game does not reflect the number of visible tables, for example in the list of games the number of free tables could appear as "0/9", but there may only be the one public table. I presume the theory behind this change is in order to include the private tables that are not visible anyway. Would it not be easier, to prevent confusion, to go back to the old system, whereby only public tables are counted, even when using the game list?

2. Nikola,

Hello,
no, no private tables are listed here. If it says 9 public tables, then there are always 9 public tables, however, you may not be able to join all of them.

This could be because the master wants only their friends/favorites to be able to join, and you aren't in those lists. It could also be because you are blocked/banned from the table. In all these cases, the table is now invisible for you.

Note that I agree that it would be nice to properly display this count as well, but I guess that wasn't technically as easy.

Pontuação: +2

3. sound2,

Ah okay. Was wondering about that myself.

4. StormProductions,

Yeah I'd appreciate if the counter would work properly too and display only tables that you can actually join instead of displaying like 9 tables from which you can only join 3.

5. blaise97,

hello,
this is not here that i see the real problem, i almost never check that number anyway. the real problem is that now, we just moved the problem. you have now many games displayed but with not table that you can join, so there are many game displayed that of course you try to enter for nothing beacose nothing is available for you.

6. helleon,

Thanks for clearing up that one Nikola, that must have changed at some point, as I remember when even tables you were unable to join due to not being on someone's friends list etc used to be visible. But yeah, all of that now makes more sense.

7. gfriha,

I think I prefer seeing the tables, maybe is my gossip part who is talking haha. It's nice to know why, thank you.

7 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta