new Monopoly boards - locale and region specific

5 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +0

1. BhavyaShah ,

Dear all,
In response to Aminieil's allowance and acceptance of integration of new Monopoly boards which are locale and region specific, Monopoly on Wikipedia has a section of information dedicated to locale specific variants of Monopoly.
Please visit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monopoly_%28game%29
Navigate to the heading labelled 'Games by locale or theme'.
The rest of the process should be largely self-explanatory.
I hope some, if not all of these locale specific boards can be introduced on the Playroom for variation and for change.
Best Regards,
Bhavya Shah.

2. LaraStardust,

and this couldnt go on the original topic and thus save forum space because...

3. BhavyaShah ,

Well, the original thread was getting a bit diverted in multiple directions and thoughts. To categorize the various suggestions for more elaborate and specific discussion, I initiated this new discussion.
Not sure if this took up additional Forum space...
Anyways, will bear in mind to input further suggestions in an ongoing thread itself, if you all prefer so.
Best Regards,
Bhavya Shah.

4. LaraStardust,

just thinking its easier too read 2 threads than read 8 threads on the same thing, you know?

5. BhavyaShah ,

Definitely not the same thing. Categorization and compartmentalization of discussion always has helped in concentrating the flow of each individual topic, in my opinion formulated from my past experiences of activities online.
One thread talked about a bug in Monopoly.
Another talked about adding custom inventive boards to Playroom Monopoly.
Another brings out a suggestion of a fascinating optional variation of a third speed die.
And the last brings out some factual regional and locale specific Monopoly boards internationally or officially recognized.
Best Regards,
Bhavya Shah.

5 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta