Rotten Apples

10 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +0

1. SummerSun704,

Hi there,

Just a suggestion to add this game to the MANY fun and exciting games that are available. It is similar to Cards Against Humanity that is on another gaming client.

Thanks for taking this under advisement,

SummerSun

2. Popoluska ,

I think, we need more closser description.

3. LaraStardust,

yeah, we'll need a little more than just, similar to this

4. MuhammadHajjar,

Agree.

5. BhavyaShah ,

Dear all,
I have seen something called Apples to Apples on RS Games client, and, I would like to believe the original poster is referring to this same game by 'Rotten Apples'.
All the same, if the original poster could post proper rules, objectives and a detailed description of the game in question, it would definitely be appreciated.
Best Regards,
Bhavya Shah.

6. SummerSun704,

Hello,

Yes, Rotten Apples is similar to Apples to Apples, only it is more of an adult game. There is a judge in each round, and that person flips over a card. After that, each person has to pick a card from their hand that best compares to the question card that the judge has flipped over. The judge then chooses the card that he/she thinks best matches, and the person who placed that card wins a point per card chosen. At times there are two or three cards necessary, depending on the question card that is flipped over. I believe, though I'm not certain, that there is a score limit of 11, so when that score is reached, the person who has achieved the highest score wins the game.

I hope this explanation is helpful.

SummerSun

7. LaraStardust,

that'll certainly be enough, sounds good fun

8. Popoluska ,

Like cards against of humanity it sounds, right?

9. LaraStardust,

similar, me thinks

10. SummerSun704,

Yes, like Cards Against Humanity.

10 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta