Sound for playable cards in Uno

7 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: -7

1. slannon,

When arrowing through your list of cards, please play the little click sound to tell you the card can be played. I'm not sure if this would require a client update, but it would be very helpful.

Pontuação: -1

2. Vojvoda,

Nope, you have to figure yourself whether the card is playable or not, in real life you have no sounds to tell you whether you can play or not. Not to mention that this would cause constant confusion in the game with interceptions.

Pontuação: +2

3. Caoimhe,

Yeah what's the point of Uno if it tells you what cards you can play?

Pontuação: +0

4. hassanraza,

RSGames have this feature, but I like to play it it without the sounds, it's fun this way.

5. slannon,

I understand where you guys are coming from. Perhaps a toggle for those that want it as opposed to those who don't could work? Ultimately, it's up to the developer, it's just an idea. Take it or leave it.

6. Naday,

But then again. What for? You are supposed to know yourself which cards can be played.

7. supertrend ,

Ah, you people are getting him wrong. I think he meant to say that regarding playing fast, we just have to play by pressing arrows, as in, listen for the playable card, then hit enter. Anyways, @slannon, that will destroy many aspects of Uno, and it will no longer be an interesting game. This is the actual skill of Uno; if sounds indicate playable cards, then that skill has no use.

Pontuação: +6

7 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta