Archery duel

6 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +6

1. Isaac5457,

Hello,
I have a suggestion fora possible duck racing duel.
New Duel: Archery Duel
In this duel, players must shoot an arrow at the center of the board. A tone will traverse through the player's speakers, from side to side. Players must shoot their arrow by pressing the space bar or enter when the tone reaches equilibrium between both speakers, that is to say the tone must be in the center. Players will receive a score from 0 to 20, depending on whether players were successful in completing the task. To keep the duel interesting, the targets should move at different speeds each time. Further, each target should have a maximum of 5 passovers. Players should continuously lose points the longer they delay shooting their arrow. Thus, in order for the player to receive full credit on the target, the player must shoot successfully on the first passover. If after 5 passovers the player fails to shoot their arrow, the player scores 0 for that target. The duel should comprise 5 targets, after which a winner is determined.
Thanks

Pontuação: +3

2. Nikola,

I quite like that idea. I've suggested something relatively similar in the past, and it's my hope that the new shooting the ducks duel opens up a possibility for more stereo-based duels.

Pontuação: +1

3. Isaac5457,

I haven't heard of that one, what's that?

Pontuação: +2

4. Nikola,

A few weeks ago, a new duel was added where you shoot at the ducks by using the number keys. Essentially, you have a few ducks that you target with the number keys 1 to 9, with 1 being far left, 5 the middle and 9 far right. You can also press backspace to repeat your target.
It's quite a fun one, especially for audio gamers.

Pontuação: +2

5. aayushi,

its more fun then archery the theam is ducks. I tried and I loved it a lot. my favorite chalange.

Pontuação: +0

6. ermac,

This would be spectacular, really. Let's hope that one day it will be implemented.

Pontuação: +1

6 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta