allowing to choozing my own favorite botes. (finalizado)

9 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: -6

1. aayushi,

Hi I have an idea in many of the games I don't get to chooze bots I like if they allow choosing of bots it would be good. lets say I want to play with Indiana jones and anastazia I have to select from various other bots which is very complex. like we can present like duch chalanges a manu which bots we want and whichever bots we like we can select.

Pontuação: -3

Última edição por aayushi, Mar 6 2024 17:16:34

2. Emerald,

I don’t tink it makes a difference to be honest. They’re just names to make it fun I believe. Just keep pressing add bot until you got the ones you want and kick the rest.

Pontuação: +0

3. aayushi,

i have noticed that the playing styl also depends on the bot you chooze. I think it might be a useful features. want to hear more thought on this subject.

Pontuação: -2

Última edição por aayushi, Mar 7 2024 17:56:32

4. Quintin-D,

They all seem to lose the same way to me.

5. Nikola,

Hello,
the name of the bot has no influence on how it will play, so if that's the reason, this is just a mith.

Pontuação: +3

6. aayushi,

am curious then how the playing styl of a bot is determined or all bots play in same waay?

7. abhishek,

all bots plays in same way.
its not like, particular named bot will play goodly, and some names will play very bad.

Pontuação: +1

8. aayushi,

thanks a lot!

9. Isaac5457,

I don't know. I guess it also depends on the game. Some bots have a particular style on a game, while other games have their bots differ in playing style. I immagine programming various playing styles can be quite challenging.

9 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta