why is ip of my pc banned

27 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +0

1. basshunter ,

hy respected members , i would just like to know why is ip of my pc banned i haven't did any bad things respected rules and haven't used vpn?If possible admins can you please unbann ip of my pc?

2. afrim,

Do you think that you might have accidentally ever used hotspot shield?

3. basshunter ,

no that is why i'm asking i hope that admin will explain

4. LaraStardust,

when you try to log in, what banning message are you given

5. basshunter ,

here is the message --------------------------- Error --------------------------- You have been banned from the server for the following reason: Player abuse. This ban ends in 3633 days, 23 hours and 48 minutes. --------------------------- OK ---------------------------even though i haven't abused and logicaly my account should be banned for that and not ip

6. LaraStardust,

then you abused someone and got caught, as a result, your ip has been banned. Hard luck

7. basshunter ,

i can confirm that i didn't abused

8. LaraStardust,

well obviously you did, and someone reported you, otherwise, you'd not be banned

9. basshunter ,

even if i dit that was my first bann i never recevied any warning and so much days really shouldn't it be like 30 days or something.

10. LaraStardust,

no. The moral is do not abuse people, why would you huh? you've been rightly punished, end of story, dont do it

11. basshunter ,

hy sorry but first of all how do you know that i really abused?Second everyone makes mistakes shouldn't i have another chance even if i did?Sorry if this offended you in any way but i just wanted o point out a few things

12. LaraStardust,

no
you shouldnt have done it in the first place

13. basshunter ,

ok how much time i have to say: I haven't.

14. majoz,

This is clear case, more strange is that my friend named ondzel got banned right after he created his account. What would you say on this?

15. dalimidvecimidvenedali,

Yes, i can confirm Majoz's words... And now explain please...

16. LaraStardust,

again, what was the reason of banning as shown in the log in?
it may be due to hotspot shield, or vpn

17. majoz,

Something bout a connection abuse, how that comes someone gots banned just when he creates his account?

18. LaraStardust,

check you are not using vpn or hotspot shield, and if you can, try giving me the copied message?

19. Popoluska ,

It is really strange, sometimes admins are banning someone just for accidental abusing, or insulting, but permanent abusers and insultors they are leaving. I am not trying to help basshunter, just i see it like unfair. Admins are noticing not important things and important they are leaving without the smallest interest

20. basshunter ,

i know that's why i posted this in hope that admin will explain but it looks like they don't care

21. dalimidvecimidvenedali,

Unfortunately it is tipical.

22. LaraStardust,

I wouldnt go as far as to say they don't care, but like I said in above messages, while you may think it, the admins and helpers don't ban at random. They usually have a reason, they usually have a history report.
They don't just scroll down the list and go hmmm! I'll ban him today! that's not how it works, however the issues raised in the topic about the abusive players needs to be saughter

23. dalimidvecimidvenedali,

But sometimes it seems, that it works by this way...

24. majoz,

Why they then don't give some warnings before a ban?

25. dalimidvecimidvenedali,

Interesting question...

26. LaraStardust,

because you shouldnt be doing it in the first place, you know the rules, stick to them

27. SHODAN ,

or may be hi, he banned himself.

27 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta