jumping focus around cards in UNO

6 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +0

1. BhavyaShah ,

Dear all,
In the game of UNO, when we play a card, where do we expect our new focus to land on?
I would say the card before that in the set arrangement order.
For e.g. I have 3 cards
blue 2
green 5
green draw 2
and I play green 5
Expected: My focus should land on blue 2.
When you know where the focus will next land, you can plan a very quick interception consisting strategy to play all your cards.
In my case, when I play a card, more often that not, the focus either jumps to the first card of the ones I have, or perhaps randomly a bit here and there, or perhaps to the last card. I have experienced this times sufficient to make me believe its actual existence.
Could people share if they have experienced the same ever while playing a quick game of UNO with interceptions and super interceptions?
Best Regards,
Bhavya Shah.

2. Exink,

Hello,

If the cards that you are playing are in the upper part of the list, the card in which you're going to land on is in the next card of your hand. With your example, if you play the blue 2, the focus is going to place in the green 5. Nevertheless, if you play in a quick game, you're going to be at the card which is up of the card you have played. So, if you have red 3, 4blue and 4 green, when you play 4 blue, you're going to be placed in 3 red. I hope you've understood me. Regards.

Última edição por Exink, Aug 27 2015 15:57:39

3. LaraStardust,

in your situation given i'd expect to be on green draw two

4. Aminiel,

Hello,

Just to let you know, whatever are your observations, I can't do anything to change this behavior. It's managed by windows. This is because we are inside a standard list box.

In general, the next card is selected, except if you play the last one (in that case, the previous one get selected).
The first or the last can sometimes become selected if the list is updated, or if you are too quick.

5. Exink,

In this case, I was not complaining about it, just explaining him the situation, because someone said me it, but I have checked it. However, this is backwards in the web client: so if we have blue 1, green 1 and red 2, and we think to intercept for playing the blue 1 with the green 1, the cursor is going to land in red 2 instead of the green 1 like in the Windows client.

6. fire-starter,

or its just your net?

6 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta