Issue with shortcuts

10 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +0

1. exodia,

Hi. My friend tricky.trilon is having issues with his playroom shortcut. His laptop says that the shortcut is no longer valad and he can't access it. When he uses the web client, his antivirus goes off and says it's detected a trogin and malware. It only does that on the playroom. Could there be a virus on his system or something?

2. Exink,

Maybe he should add the playroom to the exceptions list, or set up his firewall.

Última edição por Exink, Sep 28 2015 02:36:39

3. exodia,

OK. He says he has trouble using security esentuals. He tried to get it to except it but Jaws didn't read it too well

4. Aminiel,

There is no reason to distribute infected software. It's of course a false alert. Don't panic.

• Which anti-virus is he using ? Avast is known to be a stupid anti-virus throwing a lot of false alert about softwares they think that aren't popular enough
  • Has he changed something since he gets the alert or did it come one day suddenly ?
  • Has he effectively downloaded the official version of the playroom, directly from here ? Many indesirable people create infected version and distribute on their own site with the goal to harm us, so make sure you download the official version from here and not any other false version.

5. LaraStardust,

yeah, I've tried avast and it goes nuts at anything.
playroom is, though 100 percent virus free, unless aminiel slipped in a potion since I last checked laugh

6. Aminiel,

We have problems with avast, try stop using this anti-virus if you can. MSE is much better.

Avast raise a false alert because it considers the playroom as not being popular enough. There is no solution except paying a program certificate about 300$ each year.

7. LaraStardust,

yah, MSE or vipre is a good one, $60 for life protection and totally accessible

8. MuhammadHajjar,

Yup agree, I use it and its accessibility is perfect. IN addition to that, Microsoft Security Essentials is a good antivirus and cleaner, it works fine with me and I always advise my friends to try it.

9. LaraStardust,

how much is MSE out of curiousity?

10. Exink,

If you mean Security esentials, its totally free; I think this is build-in with the newest computers, but in other ones, generally Norton is included, although I don't know why.

10 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta