Developping new games or clients

5 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +0

1. splyt,

Hello,
I will go streight to the point ...

Is there any possibility of third party people developing new games or new clients for this platform?

I ask this because I would be happy to develope a mac native client and may be also an iphone latter on. If this is not possible, I would like to develop a version of the ludo game for the platform.

Marlon

2. Aminiel,

I suggest writing us an e-mail for this, and give us strong arguments (why we should trust you, other interesting projects you did before, etc.). To do that kind of work we don't need unreliable people.

3. splyt,

Thanks for replying.

I will e-mail you in some days trying to explain who I am and why you should trust me.

I supose that, for games, there isn't much one can do to damage things. After all, the source code would be yours once it's complete and reviewing code is faster than writting code, so I do think that allowing folks to develope, under strict revision, would solve the problem.
As for writting a new client, I completely agree that one could write malicious code to sheat or damage the system.
For solving this, you would need:

1. Trust people.
  2. OR
  3. Provide a common, closed API that can not be broken and on which everyone would be to rely upon to write new clients.

I will e-mail you and we can talk more about this. Any special address or I can use the normal contact form (I have tried to do it before but I got no response this is why I am asking).

Thank you,
Marlon

4. Rouslan-rus,

Hi team of playroom!
it would be very nice, but not so necessary.
if you could create portable client.
I think it isn't so difficult.
i.e i mean client that works from everywhere (from usb flahs stick or usb hdd) with my settings.
Thank you very much for your reply.

5. abdulrahman,

hi rouslan-rus

you can create a portable version of playroom

simply copy the game folder in program files

you can make autorun.inf

you can search for a way to make it by google it

then you can run playroom from USB stick
or USB flash memory drive. i didn't try it

but i think playroom will run slow on USB sticks and flash memories

Última edição por abdulrahman, Aug 30 2014 15:16:10

5 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta