Criticize and to praise

2 Mensagens, 1 Páginas: 1  ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +0

1. gabi,

hello! I am writing this to criticize you and elogiaro work playroon client administrators.
First, praise for the game is very good and real, but there are many bugs.
one of them is the fact disconnectedness easy, and catch the game.
the sounds were changed in this latest update is not good, I think the other version sounds were the nicest and most real.
translation in the menu of the game: when we choose another language for the game, we can only play with those who use the same language, and my suggestion
would be more correct is that it was generally all against all.
could do a translation into Portuguese of the game because there are plenty of people praising and playing, players from Brazil and would like a translation

and finally, once again commend the client has enough games and interesting as Monopoly, poker, and one thousand miles.
to contact me my email is gabi.mc.oliveira @ gmail.com or gabi@audiogames.com.br.
hugs and thanks for listening!

2. Aminiel,

the sounds were changed in this latest update is not good, I think the other version sounds were the nicest and most real.

Many people love that new sounds too. You can always replace official sounds by yours if you don't like new ones, you just have to replace files in the sounds directory.

translation in the menu of the game: when we choose another language for the game, we can only play with those who use the same language, and my suggestion
would be more correct is that it was generally all against all.

Yes and no. What's happen if a spanish and a french want to play together ? No problem, they just have to connect to the english playroom, as their only common language is english.
IF you chat in french to somebody who don't understand french, he will probably leave. That's a fact. So I must avoid that, no automatic translation is possible.

could do a translation into Portuguese of the game because there are plenty of people praising and playing, players from Brazil and would like a translation

I want first to finish with spanish translation. AFterwards, yes, of course ! You can help to make a new translation. Please contact me in some weeks if you are interested in helping... you need some advanced computer knowledge.
NExt wanted languages are german, italian and portuguese.

2 Mensagens, 1 Páginas: 1  ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.