The purpose of the Quack Sound?

11 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +0

1. Princess_Ozma,

Hi,
I noticed that if I navigated a little too fast on the playroom, it made this unusual noise. The first time it scared me, but after that I sort of got used to it. I was curious, so I went in the game folder to see what it was. I found out that it was a quack sound. What is this supposed to be? Is it to alert you to slow down?
Many thanks,
Ozma

2. abdulrahman,

hello

i don't know about it

it's happened when i try to ban my self from the table. :D

i think this sound to let you know thing wich impossible to do it
update: you can change the sound in the game folder if you don't like it.
simply create a new quack.ogg and replaice it

Última edição por abdulrahman, Jul 3 2014 19:12:55

3. Princess_Ozma,

I noticed that you can kick yourself rom a table. Maybe this is something that can be fixed.

4. abdulrahman,

no, that's
normal
if you kicked your self from the table: you can get back to it

5. Princess_Ozma,

I don't see why anyone would want to kick oneself, or even block oneself. The only thing you can't seem to do with yourself is add yourself as a friend or ban yourself from a table.

6. afrim,

hello,
This thing or that quack sound whatever you wanna call I heard it when I tried to send a demand to somebody. Honestly I don't know what does that sound stand for exactly.

7. aravis,

hello,

it actually is possible to kick yourself from the table, i'm not sure if logically it is a correct thing to do, but there is such a possibility on the playroom. why, i did it many times by accident! as for the actual subject of this conversation, the quack sound, isn't it used in six takes? for penalty points otherwise called ducks? that was the only place i heard this sound in.

Anastasia

8. Jeff-Rutkowski,

I believe the "quack" sound is used to indicate an invalid choice.
Example: when you try to add a player who is already on your friends list, when you try to add a player who is not currently connected, etc.
Hope this helps.

9. Princess_Ozma,

Hmm, it seems like the quack sound is present in some error messages but not in others? Interesting.

10. gaurasuryavanshi,

I heard this sound a lot of times, but It scared me first time. lol it's funny but it's very annoying. the sound is playing, when you want to ban yourself, when you want to add someone after you send a friend request to one person before this. :d

11. helleon,

Hi. The quack sound is only to indicate if you are adding a friend that their friends list is full. Hope this helps.

11 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta