add the new game named (left senter right)

5 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +0

1. amirmahdifard,

hello, i saw that one game name rs games have one game, named left senter right. i don't know how its works, i just played 2 or 3 times, but really i don't like rs games, because don't have n ithing to do, and very boring. so, i wanted to tell please add this game also to list of games, because this play room is grayte, and players like to play left senter right game also in here. thanks.

2. Nikola,

Hello,
this game probably won't be added, because it is totally uninteresting.
In reality, what you are doing is just pressing enter and hoping that you will win.
There is no strategy, no decisions to make and nothing that will result in you making a right or wrong move.

The same is probably true for their basic War game, Dreidel, or their 100 copies of Farkle like Zommbie dice, toss upand something else that will no doubt come out. The principle of the game remains the same, you roll some dice, decide when to stop or keep rolling, only the theme is different.

In general, just because a game is on RS Games, doesn't mean it should automatically be copied over. There are a few things I would consider for the Playroom, such as Go fish or Werewolf with a better interface, but certainly not these press enter games.

Pontuação: +1

3. Adventure-Time,

I personally don't go on RS games that often precisely because of such games like left center right, where almost everything you do is mechanical pressing enter and rolling dice. There's not much else going on, all depends on luck, so for me such a game is not interesting. And since almost all RS games are like that, I tend to spend my time here. It doesn't make sense to me to add more games of this type in here, as RS games keeps doing. If anything, I'd play those games live with real dice and something more valuable than chips like... Orange pips? I just don't see the purpose.

Pontuação: +1

4. Emerald,

Why does everyone have the need to make rs into playroom lol.

5. amirmahdifard,

thanks for comments friends, i also thinking same as you, but i just sed that can be funny, but yeah, we don't need very more, just because of funny, but please add other good games to list of games, players will not be bord.

5 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta