1k miles sounds

6 Mensagens, 1 Páginas: 1  ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +0

1. pitermach,

Hi quentin,
I was wondering if you'd ever implement that soundset I sent you for 1k miles... Though one thing you should leave as is is the sound for flattening, since I couldn't really make a better one. Also I think the dirty trick sound - the one you already have, is better.

2. Aminiel,

Hello,
I need days of 30 hours to have time to check that !

I'm very sorry, I haven't yet listened to your pack. I will probaly pick up some of them, I wont forget, but it's not so urgent so I delayed that for a moment.

Don't hope many changes in june and july, I have exams to take and bachelor thesis to finish. outside of that, I will just have enough time to fix urgent bugs and server crashes.

3. pitermach,

hi, no problem. Good luck with your exams.

4. Aminiel,

Hello,
I had a look at your sounds. Some of them are great, especially those for immunities.

However, could you please redo the sounds for immunities but without any speech voice ? If I want to use them, they should go for any language... I mean having the same sounds but without the small voice effect you made at the end of each of the 4 immunities sounds (steering ace, priority, inflattenable and gas tank).. Thank you very much.

5. pitermach,

Well... I suppose I could somehow, though I figured that'd be the best part of the whole thing, but yeah I forgot that this is multi-lingual.

6. Aminiel,

IF it weren't multilingual, then it would have been the best part actually. That's true. But having something spoken in english when you are playing in french is not that good.

6 Mensagens, 1 Páginas: 1  ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.