quiz party suggestion

31 Mensagens, 2 Páginas:  12 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +0

31. YNWA,

As I have said in the past Quiz party questions are not designed to be impossible. Most I would say would be classified as medium level. I have been playing quizzes since the mid-80s, so must have picked something up by now...

There was never going to be a perfect solution given the fact you have native English speakers from the UK countries, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa plus a number of Caribbean countries. You have the rest of the world such as The Netherlands, Poland, Czech Republic, Serbia, Denmark, Sweden, India, Pakistan, Vietnam, Egypt and many more. There are questions I have not included from non-native speakers but that is the same from native speakers too. I know when I go through lists of my own questions I pass on a number of questions I could have added. I have always said there will be something for everybody but not everything for somebody.

These are the statistics as of this evening 1 June:

ENGLISH: Of the more than 1 536 595 questions asked, 38.01% of answers on average are correct.
FRENCH: Of the more than 1 234 619 questions asked, 39.06% of answers on average are correct.
ITALIAN: Of the more than 692 271 questions asked, 42.67% of answers on average are correct.
SPANISH: Of the more than 3 875 620 questions asked, 42.16% of answers on average are correct.

In my opinion Quiz party questions are better than I expected when I first said I would work on Quiz party.

As I said I would be prepared to move Box Sets & Cartoons to Television & Media. I know I can do this very quickly but I would not remove any of those questions for now.

I also hope the reforms to questions awaiting validation can be set to a maximum of 10 to protect the English section's future of Quiz party questions as stated in a previous post.

Pontuação: +0

31 Mensagens, 2 Páginas:  12 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta