bug when playing citadel beta and skipping someones turn

1 Mensagens, 1 Páginas: 1  ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +0

1. Zade,

Was playing citadel beta with 2 other players, no bots with 15 quarters for victory when I was skipped during a turn. It was another players turn before mine and then it got to my turn and I was the archatect. It sayed your turn and gave me the options to draw or take gold but when I pressed enter on an option it sayed its not your turn. I hit t and it still said it was the person in front of me s turn and after a 30 second lapse or so of trying it skipped over me and went to the warlords turn, no gold no cards no landing on go to collect $200.
So in the end of the game I lost by like 3 points because I was unable to build draw or do anything that turn, so I wanted to report it as it could cause other peopls game experience to go badly.
Thanks Hopefully this can be fixed at some point, I'm not sure if it was due to lag or a server problem or what, or the fact we were playing with such high quarter gold and card ammounts but it is very frustrating towards the end of the game to have it happen and then be gloated to by a victor heh!

Pontuação: +0

1 Mensagens, 1 Páginas: 1  ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.