Monopoly bug

8 Mensagens, 1 Páginas: 1  ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +0

1. Vojvoda ,

Hello
There is the following bug:
If there are no more houses left, and you try to destroy for example house on azur it will say there are no more houses left. This is A bug since I should be able to destroy house on Azur and build one more on green if I want.
Hope this gets fixed
Thansk

2. YNWA,

Not seen your transcript but it may not be a bug but I may be wrong for the said reason.

3. Aminiel,

If there are no more houses left, and you try to destroy for example house on azur it will say there are no more houses left. This is A bug since I should
be able to destroy house on Azur and build one more on green if I want.

It depends. You can't destroy an hotel if there are less than 4 houses available, because physically when doing so you replace your red big hotel by 4 small green houses.

4. YNWA,

That's my understanding of it, I think it is the same for RS

5. musiclover,

yes it is

6. Super8gamer75,

I want to read monopoly game rules
but when I tap read game rules button it says this page is not exist

7. Vojvoda ,

Monopoly rules were never written. Though I could offer to aminiel to write the rules for him.

8. Nikola,

Here's what's on the French page. Hopefully it can help you understand the rules. They can also be put online unless there is a mistake.
Rules of the game
The goal of monopoly is to completely ruin your opponents by buying properties, building houses and hotels, and arranging for your competitors to spend nights on your properties and pay you rents.
At your turn, you roll the dice, advance on the board by the indicated number of squares and carry out one or more actions, according to the square on which you land. For each completed board walk, each time you go back to the starting square, the bank pays money in the form of a salary.
When you get a double, that is to say when you get a pair of identical numbers on the dice, you can replay. If you make three consecutive doubles on the same turn, then you are sent to the jail, your turn ends and you will have to try to get out at the next turn.
When a player has no more money, it is said that he has gone bankrupt and is eliminated from the game. The bank then takes over everything he owned.
The different squares
Depending on where one walks with a roll of dice, one can be allowed to perform one or more actions:

The jail
When a player is in jail, because he has made three doubles in a row, because he has fallen on the square go to jail, or because he drew a card sending him directly to jail, he must follow special rules to get out and continue his normal course on the board.

properties, houses and hotels
Houses and hotels allow you to claim a much larger rent when opponents fall on them. To be able to build houses and hotels however, you must first have all the properties of the color where you want to build.
As long as you do not have a complete color, you can not build any house or hotel on any of the properties in this group.
If you own a complete group, then you can start building. You can do it anytime during your turn, you do not have to wait to step on the property you want to build on.
The construction of houses must be done one by one, in a uniform way. That is to say, you do not have the right to build a second house as long as there is not at least one house on each property of the group. Similarly, to build the third, you must first have at least two on each property of a group.
A hotel is five houses.
To build a house, simply pay the bank the price of a house, as indicated on the property sheet.
mortgages
If you are on the edge of a bankruptcy, run out of money, you can mortgage your properties. By mortgaging a property, the bank pays you half of its purchase price.
However, you can not claim rent on a mortgaged property.
Before you can mortgage a property that is part of a group that you own, you must first sell all it's houses which are in that entire group.
When you have enough money, you can unmortgage a property, which allows you to claim rents again as before. To do this, you have to pay the bank the price of the unmortgage, which is half of the initial purchase price plus 10% interest.
variants
This online version of monopoly offers some variations from the basic game.

Summary of keyboard shortcuts

Última edição por Nikola, Nov 15 2018 19:57:38

8 Mensagens, 1 Páginas: 1  ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.