A strange bug with Poker

5 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +0

1. Arthas ,

A very strange bug has occurred in Poker. Here's the thing: Four players played the entire stack, and after dealing the cards, one of them didn't win what he should after evaluating the tiebreaker.
You need to pay attention when the secondary pot is returned to the "brucutu" player, and to the "lanternaverde" player. Looks like there was a bug in the division because of the second card.
Brucutu had a king of spades and a 3 of spades which gives him a pair of 6
lanternaverde had a king of diamonds and an of diamonds which gives him a pair of 6
The following game:
Brucutu played his pot total, 79128!
lanternaverde played his pot total, 53200!
xandentro played his pot total, 23672!<bR ><bR>percy has played his pot total, 44187!
percy played his pot total, 44187!
flop is presented at table, 6 of clubs, 2 of spades and 5 of hearts.
the dealer deals the turn, 6 of diamonds.
the dealer deals the river, queen of diamonds.
percy had a jack of clubs and a jack of diamonds which gives him a double pair of jacks and 6
Brucutu had a king of spades and a 3 of spades which would give him a pair of 6
lanternaverde had a king of diamonds and an of diamonds which would give him It's a pair of 6
xandentro had a queen of clubs and a king of clubs which gives him a double pair of queens and 6
xandentro won the main pot, 136488!
percy won the side pot, 61545!
LanternaVerde won the side pot, 18026!
Brucutu won the side pot, 19228!
Next round in 15 seconds.
Another bug: By pausing the table, the time of the bigs continues.
Another bug: When a flush hits the table, that is, if two players have the same flush, the other card in their hand is used to decide who will win, and this should not happen.

2. Aminiel,

Hello,

Some information is missing in order to make the calculation:

• How many were the blinds, and who played them ?
  • How many each one played before everybody went all in ?

Can you also tell how many you think each one should have won ? For you, who was correct and who wasn't ? If possible with your reasonning and calculation details.

From there we can have a discussion and maybe effectively find a bug in calculation, or not

IN short, the full history of the round is needed, otherwise I can't say anything. For the moment with what you give, I can only guess certain things and it isn't enough to find a possible bug.

Thank you.

3. Arthas ,

Hi. As shown in the message above, in my opinion, there was a calculation error in the distribution of pots. The Lanternaverde player had the second card of his hand stronger than the second card of the Brucutu player.
Even so, the pots between them were split.
The big blind was at 100, and the small big at 50.
Before these pots, one or two people had bet, max 200, and as shown, the flop still hadn't come out. , so I assume it was no more than 1000 coins until the players played the pot.

4. Aminiel,

The Lanternaverde player had the second card
of his hand stronger than the second card of the Brucutu player.
Even so, the pots between them were split.

In any case, even if his cards were stronger, Lanternaverde couldn't take the entire pot, since Brucutu put more money than Lanternaverde on the table. In all cases, you can never take more from other players than you put yourself.

That's exactly the same reasonning as why xandentro didn't take everything, and Percy neither, although they had better hands.

I'm really sorry, but I don't see where there's an error. Please explain your reasonning.

5. Arthas ,

I dont understand the logic of this. Since player LanternaVerde had 53000, at least that should come back to him then, and even if that was it, if you add up the pot for both players, it's going to be more than what was split.
as the LanternaVerde player had the best hand, he should have won more than the brucutu player, and he should return some of the pot to the brucutu, yes the rest he had for me that is correct for me.
And about this bug, @aminiel?

Última edição por Arthas , Jul 31 2021 01:59:37

5 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta