scrolling the history on playroom web

7 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +0

1. diego,

Hello guys!
I Am playing playrroom on android using google chrome, but I can't jump backwards in the history.
I use comentary screen reader, but I tested with talkBack and had the same results
I use a redmi note 9s with android 11, but otter devices and previous android versions have the same problem.

2. Nikola,

Hi,
try Firefox for using the Playroom.
The last time I was on Android, Firefox worked.
Otherwise you have to use an external keyboard.

I'm not sure why that's the case, but Talkback just completely ignores the history elements and jumpts past them when swiping or ignores them completely when exploring the screen.

3. diego,

yes, but TalkBack don't read automaticaly the new text

4. Nikola,

I unfortunately don't have an Android now to help more, but try changing speech priority of all the channels to either high or critical and see if that improves automatic reading.

5. diego,

How can I do this? When entering the view options it only shows undefined, even if I change the playroom language. Tested in Portuguese, English and Spanish

6. Nikola,

Hi,
not sure why it is showing as undefined for you.
In English, if I go to optionns, then channels and views, I get a list of available channels, and below that a list of available views.
Pressing enter on one, for example channel public chat, gives me an option called speech.
Below that is a speech priority setting, which is the one I suggested to change and try if it improves automatic reading.

I get undefined options in Portuguese, but that is probably a missing translation.

Try opening the web client directly to either English or Spanish, because if you change the language after connecting to the Web client first, channels and views still remain in the old language, Portuguese in your case.
To do so, go directly either to https://qcsalon.net/en/game for the English web client, or to https://qcsalon.net/es/game for the Spanish Web client.
If you do this, channels and views should display properly.

7. diego,

I found a solution, and maybe it can help fix the problem entirely:
If a table contains a stream, the history is shown at the top of the screen and you can browse it.
Another solution is for someone to send a link in the chat and the user gives 2 taps on the message, the history starts to appear too.
This is until the playroom is restarted.
Hope this helps.

Última edição por diego, Aug 7 2021 23:16:10

7 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta