A bug with history

5 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +0

1. BlueTardisz,

Somehow, I have the issue of history not being dynamic. I.E. when I am reading in history, I have to press ctrl+end or ctrl+page down depending on if I'm on the history section or in the chat, for example. Before, history used to refresh itself and, used to put you at the end. But as of the latest version I have, and probably the latest update it does not behave so. I wonder if anyone has that same issue, or if it is intentional to be so.
Thank you!

2. Jatayu,

I believe this was always the case, as it helps you catch up to chats etc even if you are at the bottom of the buffer when using page up/down. Don't quote me on that though.

3. Nikola,

Hi,
page up and down was indeed always like this, and it never scrolled to the end automatically.

However, for the text box, that is new but not a bug. If, after you are done reading in the history edit box you leave it at the last line which should be blank, then it will stay there and will be at the bottom when you come back to it next time.

4. sound2,

I'm sure it scroled to the end automatically, at least that is what I remember. I guess the way it's now is intentional.

5. BlueTardisz,

Yes, it always scrolled automatically for me no matter which way I was trying to check history. It will take a bit of using to it, but I think I'll manage. It is just quite annoying when there are things to go through when I want to find something that's not shown, like it gets stuck on the place where I last placed it, on whichever message and I do not see the content after it. Before, I was able to do that because it placed me always at the end. Not sure what the intention behind this one right now is, though I'm getting used to it.

5 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta