domino eror

8 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +0

1. sessiz,

I'm typing the article with google, sorry for the mistakes.
There are two situations in the domino game that need to be fixed for years.
The player who does not have a piece to play in his hand must draw until he finds it. This is the rule of the game played at the table over the world.
a stone must not be drawn and the turn must not pass to the other player.
In the game, the player who intentionally or accidentally steps on the space while he has a piece to play, must not be able to draw a piece. You have to play what you have. Also, when playing in pairs, the points of the third player are added as well as the losing side, which is wrong. It would be great if we could fix these points.

2. ibraheemmohsen,

Yes, if we think about it, we will find that this is the reality, and that this should be considered as a bug.

3. Aminiel,

Hello,

These are not errors, but I'll probably consider adding new options to make the game behave as you described.
However, first I need to fix real bugs following the update of last week-end.

4. ibraheemmohsen,

Aminiel:
These are not errors as much as options to make the game more realistic and fun.

5. sessiz,

aminiel: You're right. The error of exiting the table is important, especially if the connection is lost while in-game. but what I'm talking about are the general rules applied in the world when playing games with real stones. Especially when pulling a stone, having to pull it until you find it will bring the game to the closest point to reality. It prevents the game from being played incorrectly if it cannot be drawn while holding stones. these rules are just as precise as starting the game with 6 6.
I also wanted to write about moderatorship in Turkish from the contact page on the site, but he did not send the message. I think there is a problem there. love.

6. YNWA,

It depends on what version of the rules you read on the way you should start games.

If you cannot play you pick one domino if available and play if it is possible. If you are not able to play the play passes over to the next player from what I understand.

Not all games in the PR are factually correct. In Monopoly if you land on a property that is owned by another player you only pay up when it is your turn in the PR and RS versions. This gives you an extra chance as other players could land on one of your properties thus cancelling your debt.

7. Aminiel,

Hello,

As far as I know, rules of most games aren't totally universal around the world.
Except for some games like chess where there are international official organizations to make sure the rules stay the same everywhere, for most games there exists a lot of house rules or rules specific to a given region or country.

In this case, maybe you draw until you can play, but it's maybe not how everybody in the world effectively play.
In my sense, this isn't a real bug then.

Personally I never played like that as far as I remember. I have never pretended that the playroom was all made right and feature complete by the way, so please excuse me to don't know everything.
I must admit that, about dominos specifically, it isn't very popular in my own country or socio-cultural circle. It is usually considered as a game for small children only.

If you think I'm all wrong, give me links, something to confirm what you are saying.
In any case, it could be a possible option and it looks interesting, so I will certainly add it at some point.

8. ibraheemmohsen,

Aminiel:
you can read:
https://www.dominorules.com/draw
or:
http://www.domino-games.com/domino-rules/draw-dominoes-rules.html
This is what is already written:
If a player cannot match a tile with one in the layout, he must draw from the boneyard until he picks a tile that can be played. He must keep the tiles he drew but couldn't use on that play. If there are no tiles left in the boneyard, the player passes his turn to the player on his left.
so, this says:
Only if there are no tiles left in the boneyard, the turn is passed to the next player.
and says:
If a player cannot match a tile with one in the layout, he must draw from the boneyard until he picks a tile that can be played

Última edição por ibraheemmohsen, Apr 7 2022 15:11:21

8 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta