About changing names

10 Mensagens, 1 Páginas: 1  ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +0

1. MuhammadHajjar,

Hi admins,
A lot of people talked to me about their names that they asked for them to be changed, but more than two munths and their names are still the same, so what's the reason? Oh about me, I didn't change my name but I was just wondering about that as they do. Can you inform us about that? Thanks.

Última edição por MuhammadHajjar, Jun 1 2015 16:55:09

2. Riad,

One of them is my friend Ahmed who told me that he requested it from about 2 months, and died before seeing it changed. And one of them is actually me, and many others, and for a long period of about 1 month or 2

3. MuhammadHajjar,

Yeah you're right, wierd.

4. gaurasuryavanshi,

I also requested my name to be changed, but for now it isn't changed, so the one thing we must do is to wait. yes I also would like to know why we are waiting too much about changing our names, but... maybe we'll get an reply.

5. helleon,

as is stated in a topic in bug reports, names must approved by admins before they can be changed. maybe it is taking them a while to look at them?

6. gaurasuryavanshi,

yes, maybe.

7. Riad,

A while since Ahmed requested his nickname to be changed in April? Hmm! I know that a single person is working on the English playroom, and that's why I'll never blaim her: imagine that she daily gets over 30 nicknames to change? That's really too much work for a single person! But the playroom will have more helpers I think.

8. Exink,

I think the other helpers should help also to validate the nicknames. for example, why couldn't Anneau-de-Saturne and Zorvax join with Aminiel and Mayya? You can more or less validate 7 nicknames for each person and so terminate faster.

9. YNWA,

The solution is simple and that is to have more helpers in the English part of the playroom. The sooner the better for everybody. Most of the other areas are sorted now. I am sure there are people that are willing to help out and make the playroom as fun and friendly as it has been in the past.

10. gaurasuryavanshi,

yes, ynva.

10 Mensagens, 1 Páginas: 1  ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.