audio games (Cancelado)

13 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +6

1. sultanalmalky,

hello all, I'm searching for a good audio game, because most of the games rn is a cloned, I mean just walk and hit until you die, I wanted something playable?
I mean something that you walk or make activities, I liked manamon series, but I played it a hundred times
idk if this post is not folloing the rules, if that was the case, then sorry for that
thanks all

Pontuação: +0

2. SheWolf,

Hi, there was game called a herros call, unfortunately it is not more available, what is pity. Or at least i can't find it in audiogames.net. So i think that developers gave up. But it was really worthy game to play.
Second you have here survive the wild, open world game where you have to survive the wilderness, but afte r the time it can be boring.
If someone will mention something else, i'll be glad. Am also searching good game.
And ya, i forgot. There is nice flight simulator called eurofly. Real aerports, aircrafts, it is nice game.

3. lucy_light,

Well, I am more into puzzles and quizzes, so the BG collection is my top choice.

4. sultanalmalky,

@SheWolf I have tried a hearoes call, me and my friends, and its a real maze, I was lost in every map that I entered until I deleted it, eurofly is a really great, about stw as you said, its a little boaring with the time

5. Nikola,

Hello,
just recently, I returned to my all time favourite, BK3, or as it's full Japanese name, Bokurano Daibouken 3.
As said, it's a Japanese game, but one that has been fully translated into English with a dictionary that costs just 5 dollars. If you know nothing about it, BK3 is a side scroller RPG.
Even though the story is definitely one of it's weak points, and in some sense takes a little bit to get going, there is just so much to do in that game, even after you beat it. Tons of weapons to collect, secrets to discover, items to craft, if you enjoy that type of thing, you'll definitely like the game. It quickly easily became my favourite audio game.

Needless to say, the audiogames.net database definitely has more information about it, this is just a general recommendation to any gamer or a side scroller fan.

Pontuação: +2

6. pilote,

mistyWorld mwgame.net

7. Genius,

Hi guys, excuse me. Do you have adventure exploration in world? If you have it, can you jive me the link please?

8. sultanalmalky,

@Genius here you go
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=13KUs4C1X3rOVgd5FOPxcyBBBYAopre7Z

9. Genius,

Thank you fery much!

10. ileto,

Hi all,
Posting this because genius is not able to do it.

If you like games like constant battle, this game is for you. It's like constant battle because this is 2d, but it's history is very interesting and great. Come, let's cplay! http://game.serberato.com/r_e_setap.exe

11. sky360,

hello, in the above game which you have sent me, I play the tutorial and get to the fighting stage, and I am getting this message and the tutoriall loops again. I don't get any response in the English chat as well. <HTML><META HTTP-EQUIV="content-type" CONTENT="text/html;charset=utf-8">
No sabes dónde estás, solamente sabes que quieres salir de aquí cuanto
antes...<BR>

12. Genius,

I hope you are well. you must write /rules in the chat, or in the key that is to the left of backspace. You must read everything and then press escape, that will allow you to complete the tutorial. I will be in the English chat for any questions.

13. Arya_Stark,

Wait... Is it based on constant battle? or is it the same code with some modified lines. Just asking. BTW, another great game is shadow line, to be honest Im quite surprised no one had mentioned it yet. Another Japanese game, but really really good. Oh yeah but you gotta use a translator or know japanese. haha. A very known game, Paladin of the sky, from VGStorm :D and yeah misty world is great. I play since 2021 and it's nice. Now since about 4 mounths ago we have an international server located in USA, and it's translated to English. You can download it in www.mwgame.net
Greetings!

13 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta