Playing all games with bots

8 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +0

1. CathyAnne,

Well, I noticed that a lot of suggestions for games aren't being taken at all. I believe that I finally figured out Spades. Also, if some games are able to be played with bots , then, why aren't all of them able to be played with the robots?

2. basket,

CathyAnne,
There are some games that require common knowledge and decisionmaking which would make it impractical for a bot IE quiz parti or the little exam.

3. YNWA,

True but no point talking about the Quiz party as it is not available here. I did offer to start work on it ages ago but that request was ignored and it is too late now! Don't know how many of the helpers want to work on it or are capable of doing it and only they can answer that.

4. Lemonade,

That's not relevant, it can still be mentioned if it were ever implemented. But yeah, The same goes for chess. Ever tried one of those chess simulators for your computer? There are some that allow two computer players to play against each other. If you want them to play fast, it takes a gigantic amount of CPU power. Now there aren't a lot of chess players on here, but What if there were many people playing against a computer at once? I imagine the server wouldn't like that.

5. helleon,

OK for a bit of detail take the little exam, how is a computer supposed to no "drink with t" unless the admins put in some automated answers

6. CathyAnne,

Well, we should emplament the quiz party. Also, I didn't think of that at all.

7. musiclover,

yes

8. kanmerl,

I too agree with you Cathy. Any more card games?

8 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta