RESULTS FOR THE 2015 SPADES TEAM TOURNAMENT

2 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +0

1. YNWA,

thank you to everybody that took part in the Team Spades tournament. It gave us great pleasure as organisers to report that it was a very competitive and successful competition enjoyed by many who participated or just watched as spectators. That was our goal at the start of the tournament and I am pleased as a whole we achieved that. It was nice to report that very few players needed to be replaced and that is a fantastic achievement as it is not easy for people to give 2 days of their spare time, so we thank you all for that. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank my fellow hosts Mayank and Teardrop because without their hard work and dedication to the tournament it would never have happened. We would also like to thank Guliwer and Magicalkrrish for winning the tournament and becoming worthy Team Spades champion for 2015.

Today we hosted 2 semi-Finals and then the final and the RESULTS ARE as follows:

SEMI-FINALS (LAST 4)

SF1. Guliwer & magicalkrrish 437 Cupid & Farzad 267

SF2. Alesia & Aurel 369 Laila.ali & flower17 271

FINAL (LAST 2)

Guliwer & magicalkrrish 366 Alesia & Aurel 234

That is how the last day went so all we can do is congratulate those that played ever so well and thank you all for an enjoyable tournament!

Mayank, Teardrop & YNWA

Última edição por YNWA, Nov 15 2015 22:10:52

2. lucky-cat,

I would like to take this time to thank Teardrop, Ynwa and Mayank for the excellent organization of the spades tournament. they really did a fantastic job. So, again, thank you for all you did to make this happen. I will be looking forward to the next tournament.

2 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta