just a question

15 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +0

1. gaurasuryavanshi,

greetings to everyone/. I have a question. I have been told that you can roll dice on the free tables. but how? I'll be really thankful if someone can answer. regards!

2. Exink,

It's simple: in a free table, just type in /rolls and you'll be able to roll dice. Then press /ndn. OK, the first n is the number of dice to roll from 1 to 9, and the second one is their number of their faces, so you could roll six dice with six faces by tipyng /6d6, etc. To disable this functionality, type /rolls again. Regards.

Última edição por Exink, Dec 5 2015 18:19:36

3. helleon,

example: for 6 dice under the number 2 you would type the sequence slash 6d2 without any spaces, but using the slash key instead of the word. Coin is from 1 to 4, as in if you wanted to roll 3 coins you would type slash 3c. Don't no what that's for, maybe it's to settle a fight. lol. OK, say you were to play farkle you would type slash 6d6 because you want six dice rolled and them to land on a frequency of 6 or under.

4. Aminiel,

Hello,

IN fact this feature is essentially made for those who play traditional rollplaying games, e.g. Dunjon and Dragons. A few years in the past I did it with a team of 4 other people, on skype, with a simpler game of that kind.

5. sound2,

Hello, personally I found the whole feature annoying. It can get a little spammy. I thought free tables were ment for conversations, at least in theory. I wouldn't mind if there was a way a person could turn the feature off, so it didn't have to be heard. Just my point of view. Regards to all.

6. wolfi,

@sound2 you can disable it by pressing / rolls if you were the master.

7. dalimidvecimidvenedali,

Hey all, i am glad for that option, cause it can be little bit crazy, like i am, but mainly... We can play dungeons and dragons etc, like Aminiel wrote before... Yes, it can be anoying sometimes, but here is option to disable this function and then it depends on tablemaster... :)

8. Exink,

@Sound2 I told that you can disable it at the beginning of my message by typing /rolls. Certainly it could be used to spam as it happened in the past at the spanish room, but what do you say about the chats? You also can spam using them but we don't need a childminder who has to say us that we must have a good behavior. The table master determines what is going to happen in a free table, if there's music or just chat; now if he/she is breaking the rules, it's time to report via the F9 key or anything else. And although we can't disable the chat and a table master realizes everything is out of control due to rolling the dice, just will disable the feature if needed. Regards.

Última edição por Exink, Dec 6 2015 17:43:45

9. LaraStardust,

what my friend sound2 means is a way to not see it, so lets say 1 2 and 3 were in a table, and 1 rolled the dice with the roll feature.
lets say 2 didnt want to see the roll but 3 did,.
what she is saying is it would be cool if there was a way that 2 could just disable it so they didnt see it regardless of what everyone else did

10. sound2,

Thank you, that is exactly what I ment. The /role isn't a bad command, but it only works if you are table master.

11. Exink,

Yes, because if it worked while you aren't the table master, it would be to easy enable and disable it to everybody, like baning from a table while you aren't the table master; I've read it happened in the past, so I imagine it's a similar situation.

12. LaraStardust,

whaqt about enabling and disabling it for yourself

13. Exink,

It also could be cool, but if for example, someone starts spaming... Yes, it could be; and if someone spams, the simplest solution is to ban from the table and that's it. OK, I support your thought.

14. gaurasuryavanshi,

it's not crazy, it's nice

15. sound2,

It depends what you call nice this isn't. I guess everyone likes different things.

15 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta