Uno league. points table for conference 1.

9 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +0

1. Epic_Krrish,

Hello all, This is the easiest way we have thought to post the results. I will put the names in descending manner, whereby, the one right on top is leading that conference and one right at the bottom is last in the conference. This order will change because every weekend we will have mixed results. Without further a due, these are the standings after 2 weeks:

1. Captain-nemo – 4 points
2. Everyone- 3 points.
3. Rumburak- 3 points.
4. H-m-c-z- 2 points.
5. Mayank- 2 points.
6. Can96-2 points.
7. Keywasfull-2 points.
8. Francezu25- 2points.
9. Marina7- 2 points.
10. MagicalKrrish 2 points.
11. Ashraf- 1 point.
12. Midomidomido- 1 point.
13. Policeman1- 1 point.
14. Egle- 1 point.
15. Babyactress- 1 point.

Note:
We will not mention how many matches a player has played, but you can determine that through the week because every week will be numbered and a player will play 2 matches per week. I will update this table every 3rd week. Thank-you.

Última edição por Mayank , Dec 10 2015 10:51:36

2. musiclover,

i just won my furst mach

3. Raki,

So when there are several players tied at the same number of points, what tie braker do you use?
Like there's a hole bunch of people at 2 points.
Do you use the score of there games?

4. Epic_Krrish,

We will run a group match to brake the tie.

5. ManCity ,

Currently quite afew players are eather tied at 1 point. or 2 points 3 so on. So how did you determine who's ahead in the rankings?

6. Epic_Krrish,

well, here in each conference is all about finishing in top 5, so currently the points are just unfolding, so i couldn't put all players with 2 points to be rank 4th, there for i used the number of losses and put them just accordingly, and if the points are still tied up as i have wrote on my earlier post, we will have a group match to determine it, so currently the ranking does not matters as long as a player focusses on winning and get that precious 1 points!

7. YNWA,

Calling it a table is misleading and it should be changed to standings. So the standings after 3 weeks are... Yes some will have played less games but that could stilll be published. If you are only concerned with the people that are likely to qualify then just publish only that part of the table. I don't think to publish a table like the following is too difficult for example:

The coloms are as follows: position, player, games played and points

1. smith, 6, 6
  2. jones 5, 5
  3. Wilson 6, 5
  4. Edwards. 6, 4
  5. 3 players tied on 3 points: Evans, Matthews and Rowland.

You are all still doing a very good job but I hope this helps!

Just a tip as some are learning english and I find it very common here. Where there is 1 of something it is 1 point or 1 sandbag. When there are more than you add the letter s so 2 points or 2 sandbags.

8. Cristina ,

I guess that's still early to wonder of this now, as long as there are just 3 or 4 matches played by each participant.
Some of them even played just 2 matches, because they had week off.
Then other participants did not come at all to play their matches.

9. YNWA,

Of course it is early but if you publish a table then they would be shown. Do you think the English Premier League for example will only publish tables when all teams have played the same number of games. If you wait for that you would hardly see a table. When 15 teams were selected then their would always be an odd one out. If you wanted that then you would either choose 14 or 16 teams. I think 15 was a good idea as it allows for more flexability. People expect players to have played more games than others especially as it is a league competition. What if people go on holiday, lose internet connection for the day or something else happens. Those are also reasons why matches could be postponed and played at a later date. As I say most reasonable people would expect the tables to show that people will have played a different amount of games for the reasons stated earlier.

9 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta