Point table for conference three

6 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +0

1. basket,

Hello all,
Apologies for delay in posting this, but here are the point totals for conference three. I will preamble the results by stating the following:
As stated previously, a 15 minute window will be allotted for missing players to make an appearance. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiting of their match and
a point to be awarded to their opponents. If both parties fail to make an appearance, neither side will be awarded a point and the match will simply be scratched. Adhering to this policy, we have been forced to mark quite a few players as being absent, and some point totals for certain individuals, or shall I say, an individual is somewhat inflated. On the other hand, others have a slightly smaller point total as they themselves have been absent. Moreover, this conference has the further distinction of losing two players. As a result, you will see names of players who have points, but are no longer in the league. and now, the point table. the results are from the highest to the lowest.
Jscholes with six points,
Basket with four points,
Iren with four points,
JasonGraceTheDutchAce with four points,
daliber with three points,
Cristi85 with three points,
Flavyanu with three points,
Braillekid with two points,
Ilhan with two points,
Guliwer, with one point,
Clarice-starling with one point,
Spartan with one point,
Fon_HerGet, with one point,
Cristina with one point.
If there are any questions, concerns or discrepancies in the point totals, notify me and I will look in to it.
Regards.

Última edição por basket, Dec 14 2015 04:15:36

2. ManCity ,

Wheres the point totals for conference 2? Another thing why aren't you posting the conference results e.g points, matches, so on in order(conf1,2,3)? just confusing that's all.

3. basket,

We're only using points to calculate who will move on. Hence, individual matches and results are not required. If you desire to know the score for a particular match, ask the participants if you're so inclined. And finally, point totals for conference two haven't been posted as the-raven has been quite busy, and hasn't had much of a chance to post them. the point table for that conference will be posted soon so we ask for patience.
Thank you.

4. Raki,

To be fare, I thik he ment that the matches every week should be in order. Like confrince 1's matches get posted on Monday, and avvetually confrince 2's and 3's get posted like 2 or 3days after.

Última edição por Raki, Dec 16 2015 17:14:50

5. basket,

Ahh, yes that was what we aimed to do, but unfortunately, there's been some issues with getting in certain games. We will make more of an effort to post matches as early as possible.

6. policeman1,

I think the confrance 1 points should be kept confidential.

6 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta