For those apple people: iPhone5 or iPhone6

33 Mensagens, 2 Páginas:  1 2 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +0

1. Exink,

Hello,

It seems I'll get an iPhone very soon wether 5 or 6. However, I don't know so much about the IOs world or those things, even I don't know which one I should choose. Acording to some people, the iPhone5 is better, while the iPhone6 also is nice. I'd like to consider another important thing about the IOs version. Might I have a more or less updated version of the operating system in iPhone5? Or is this possible just with the iPhone6? Really I wish to know as much information as possible before making the purchase, since as everyone knows, this is not a very cheap product.

I'll wait for your answers! Thanks a lot for reading!

Best regards,

Arial15. Playroom user.

2. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Android for now, but I'd like to buy an iPhone.

I don't know how to use iPhone, for that reason I didn't buy it yet

Sajad

3. fire-starter,

Hi,
U should choose for iPhone6 64 gig. Voiceover is fast on there and gives good reaction.
I have an iPhone6 so

kind regards

4. Fawaz,

Hello,
Since you're getting a new one, go for the latest one, 6S or 6S plus.
will work faster and smoother, as well you'll get system updates for 3+years.
iPhone 5 very old, came out in 2012.
good luck.

5. mohamedhh901,

i foon 6 is good my friend ha
ve there

6. Raki,

If you're getting a new one, and you have no budget restraints, go for the latest one possible.

7. Vojvoda ,

I-phone 6 of course

8. MuhammadHajjar,

Agree with Fawaz. Grab you the latest one and you'll be fine with it.

9. afrim,

Hi, if you are in a tight budget choose iPhone 6. It promises new updates and no system modifications for the iPhone you are using. iPhone 5 is very old now and in getting the new iOS version, they have to make modifications. Correct me if I'm wrong?

10. fire-starter,

iPhone 6s s verry expensive

11. afrim,

but not iPhone 6

12. gaurasuryavanshi,

don\t use this android it's only losing time, this is not a system this is terrible

13. topSpeed ,

this will start a fight , but this is what i call not constructive post

14. Daredevil,

I use Samsung Galaxy with talkback and it's good for me. Use which ever Iphone you feel is best and make sure you do plenty of research before settling on one straight away. Just like the nvda VS Jaws debate, it doesn't matter which phone is better but which suits us best.

15. basket,

I suggest you get an iPhone 6S plus. I have one and love it.

16. Exink,

Guys, I'm aware about that the iPhone6S or 6SPlus is better, of course if we speak about the same iPhone, that's something obvious for me. However, I've read some prices and as the things look (please correct me if I'm wrong) the price for the iPhone6S is almost two times bigger than the smallest phone model. And acording to the most of your suggestions it will better if I buy the latest iPhone. But then, would will be a difference if I don't buy the iPhone6S but the iPhone6 instead? I don't have much money, so I can't neither get something too expensive. Thanks for all your thoughts! Best regards.

17. topSpeed ,

as far as i know , only difference is that i phone 6 s has 3d touch. Other than that , it's the same software and everything. And yeah , it probably also has a faster processor. Please someone correct me if i am wrong , but i think that's all.

18. Fawaz,

Hello,
the differences between 6S and 6S plus are the screen size, 4.7 and 5.5,
as well battery capacity.
between 6S and 6, same size but the processer and camera as well 3D touch feature.
all those better in 6S and 3D touch you get it only in 6S.
when you look at prices consider the storage size as well, 16/64/128 GB.
best regards.

19. Raki,

so, no drastic changes from 6 to 6S, get the 6 if that's what your budget allows you to, you'll love it.

20. balasana ,

To me, 6+ is much more responsive than 6. The 3D Touch hasn't done much for me yet. Go for 6 if those differences cannot justify the extra cost. But I am not sure with VoiceOver loaded, iPhone 5 is even capable of running the latest IOS9. Plus many apps nowadays are not designed to fit the iPhone 5 screen size. All depend on what you will use your iPhone for.

21. Exink,

I pretend to use my smartphone with moderation. Well, I just want to listen music, use the camera if needed, tweet, play some game and maybe nothing else. But if there is not much difference in the performance among iPhone 6 or its succesors, I'll buy the iPhone 6. Could it be a better choice then?

Última edição por Exink, Jan 21 2016 15:54:27

22. Cristina ,

If you want to use it just for what you've said, then I think that's ok iphone 6. it's useless to pay more for something what you don't need.

23. Raki,

I'd even go as far as saying that the iPhone 5S wouldn't be bad for you.
The iPhone 4S won't support the latest ios, but the 5 will support it for the for seeable future.

24. ManCity ,

go for the 6. or as some have already suggested 6s 6+.

25. Raki,

Don't forget about his budget, I doubt he's got $$$ to throw around, he's already mentioned he needs it just for music and games. Imo you should get the 5S or 6.

26. Exink,

I've heard that the iPhone 6 s has more lifetime until one year after, but if I'll have the same things in both phones then I'll grab the iPhone6. Again thanks for answering my doubt!

27. Fawaz,

go for 6S true it is expensive but you can use for 2 to 3 years without any major problems.

28. Exink,

Seriously I'll keep it in mind, but buying something with government's money ($82 per month) will be harder for me although I have saved it by some time. In our family now we don't have money enough to pay even our refrigerator but also I want to use something which I have paid for. But well, the only thing for now is the try and error. Thank you for giving me information about it.

Última edição por Exink, Jan 21 2016 16:56:11

29. balasana ,

Agree with Raki. Never used 5s so cannot comment. But 6 should be good for what you'll need and it will keep up with the operating system update for a few years.

30. Raki,

you'll be able to use the 6 for 2 to 3 years also without mager problems...

33 Mensagens, 2 Páginas:  1 2 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta