Friday question. Day # three

20 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +0

1. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Hello!

Blessed Friday all, friends, people, admins, and all. :)
This is me.
(Sajad)
Anyway. :)

Question: what's the important language we should learn?

My answer: Spanish.
Personal preferences, or because I got the real friends and nice people from Spanish countries.

Greetings all.

Última edição por Sajad-Aliraqi, Jan 29 2016 17:10:07

2. MuhammadHajjar,

The english language must be put in priorities since it's this time's language. Learning it is too important in the begining.

3. dementress ,

Good day for each one of ya people! Well. I think spanish and english, since most people can comunicate in such languages, maybe french as well... I am not saying i'll learn french, or that i'd like to learn those languages, that's other topic :D but i think those are the most important ones for all the people, whereever they come from. And well, about the languages i'd like to learn, that could be the question for the next friday :)

Regards.

4. keyWasFull,

I think we should also learn, english, and mandarin chinese because more people in the world speak it than english

5. helleon,

i do not disagree with those who put forward chinese. but while there are more people in china you can speak english in many different places but not chinese

6. Vojvoda ,

russian of course is the most important to learn

7. Daredevil,

Learning English should be either a first language or a second language as this is now spoken in most countries. If you're not in an English speaking country, learning your native language is also important.

8. afrim,

Yo,
I believe English is important nowadays as many and many more people are learning it, but as someone said, learning your native Language is highly significant because you are maintaining a culture which may be unique and special. So my advice to all of you, beside learning a foreign language, pay a much close attention to your native language as well.

9. judah,

Hebrew is More Important Language, and it's The oldest spoken Language in The World

There are many Reasons including special reasons that Why it's more Important

you can learn it as a Thurd or Second language

10. LaraStardust,

personally, we all need to learn jupatonium

11. ceyda ,

What's that?

12. Artemis13 ,

I think it's inportant to learn russian. If you learn it, then many slavic languages are in your hand, and lots of people will understand you. That's why i chose russian to learn next year. :)

13. dalimidvecimidvenedali,

Czech... :D :D And now seriously... Czech... Ya and now maybe more seriously... Czech... Oh the hell, i want to be serious... So try it again... English, but english is not everything... Then spanish, cause it has many many speakers and russian for sure... And czech... :D But i said it allready. :D

14. Cristina ,

I would like to learn hebrew, but it's quite hard language.
I think that we should learn what language we like and would be useful for us.
Personaly, I don't like rushian or chineese language and never would be none of those languages useful for me.

15. basket,

PigLatin

16. keyWasFull,

i think you should also learn klingon, but pig latin is very
important ootay

17. Exink,

I think that the english is a language very important to learn, since most people can comunicate each other without knowing their languages. Chinese is also taking place here, but acording to various resources, it's very hard to learhn, even the chinese speaking country find it hard to use and understand. Best regards.

18. Epic_Krrish,

off corse we must learn Fijian!

19. fc-golden-rocker,

hi! i completely agree with you afrim. and according to me, choosing the perfect language to learn is based on 2 important conditions: the first is the area, cause each country depends on certain languages that you cant be an active member in society if you dont speak them perfectly. and the second is the personal desire: we all know that trying to learn a language would be in vain if it does not attract us. and to sum up, all languages without exception are useful as long as they are spoken by a part of people around the globe. just imagine if all people speek the same common languages , so, we wont be able to communicate with the other papulations... best regards

20. wolfi,

spanish

20 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta