Uno league wants your input!

15 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +0

1. basket,

hello Everyone,
this message is for only members of the uno league. If you are not part of said league, refrain from responding. We are wondering who are able to play on Sundays from conferences one and two. you can notify either Krish or Nina as to the availability of your time on Sundays so we can run matches.
Thank you!

2. Adventure-Time,

Hello,
I believe Sundays aren't a problem. I'll be happy to play.

3. Lemonade,

Sure, I can play provided I don't have showdown competition, but that doesn't happen too often so I can notify you in advance.

4. Jeff-Rutkowski,

I can definately play on Sunday as I have nothing planned.

5. keyWasFull,

I can play on sundays after 1:30 PM Eastern time

6. helleon,

not this particular sunday but after should be no problem

7. Epic_Krrish,

Hey people, there's one more thing we need to get from you players from the uno league, please give your skype contact to your conference leader so that we can create a skype group which will make work easier for us. You can inbox the skype ID thanx,

8. the-raven ,

one other thing: how many games do you guys think should be played every Sunday? Would you prefer that all the games are played within the next 8 weeks or that we continue with the games including players from conference 3 afterwards? Should we play 4, 8, 12 or 16 games every Sunday? If we play 16 games, we would be done at the time we planned from the start, after 8 weeks. What do you think?

9. basket,

Key,
One of us will try to find you after 1:30 to play your match; assuming your opponent is around.

10. trouble-h ,

aa sunday my school will start
but anyways i can after 3 pm meddle east ...

11. the-raven ,

what time is that Eastern or GMT

12. Cristina ,

3 p m middle east, it is 8 a m eastern time and 1 pM GmT.
i guess that will be ok if we play more matches for being done this league untill Easter period, when the most people will be busy again and will be hard for them to show up for playing their matches.

Última edição por Cristina , Feb 4 2016 18:59:44

13. Jeff-Rutkowski,

So, if we play 16 games every Sunday, that would be compressing the three days we usually spend on the matches into just one?
I'm all in for that because that means that everyone would only have to be free for a single day during the week.

14. rcmunro,

how do i join?

15. the-raven ,

no it just means that we'll be done with everything after 8 weeks. we wouldnt continue with matches sunday after we've finished matches friday and saturday

15 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta