Friday question. Day - four

21 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +0

1. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Hello!

Blessed Friday to all.

:)
Well, in previous Friday; we were discussing about the important languages to learn.

But I'm sure everyone will learn a language

Which language will you learn?

Well, I Spanish and Persian
:) I am confused.
I know few words in those languages.
I will learn Spanish. Because I can understand Persian a bit. That's enough.
:D

Regards

2. judah,

i'll learn arabic because i heard that this Language is a bit close to Hebrew

also: I'll learn Russian because it's the most important language so i can comunicate with my favorite People

3. dalimidvecimidvenedali,

will learn english still and would like to learn some of romanic languages.

4. dementress ,

Filipino, of course... Now that's my main language to learn, but of course there are more others... And yeah, that language is just the most important one for me...There's someone for who i would learn it, and well not just that, am planning to travel there one day and continue learning... It will be just an important thing for my future! and well i am quite interested in slavic languages. They're amazing.

5. Artemis13 ,

I will continue to learn english, and i will start to learn russian. But all slavic language is interesting, but Czech and Serbian are my favourite languages. :) And... I like Greek also.

6. afrim,

I will learn English, will even get a university degree after 2 years and a half, + will manage to get the master degree, and if I'll be not lazy enough, I will get a doctorate or PHD if you like to call it. :)

7. YNWA,

Don't bother learning English it is not all that it's cracked up to be and very, very much over hiped!

8. basket,

The language spoken in the Philippines is called Tagalog. You might want to know what its called if you're going to learn it.

9. Daredevil,

I'll be learning Australian Sign language as this is a real cool language to learn. Even people who are blind are able to use sign language and can do so through touch.

10. basket,

they call it Australian sign language in Australia? Here, its refered to as American sign language.

11. Vojvoda ,

Filipino! Basket king!

12. MuhammadHajjar,

Japanese.

13. each-and-everythinh ,

i would like to learn french , and improve my english.
regarding filipino, here is the link from vikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_the_Philippines
for those lazy to click the link , The 1987 Constitution declares Filipino as the national language of the country. Filipino and English are the official languages, with the recognition of the regional languages as auxiliary official in their respective regions, including Aklanon, Bikol, Cebuano, Chavacano, Hiligaynon, Ibanag, Ilocano, Ivatan, Kapampangan, Kinaray-a, Maguindanao, Maranao, Pangasinan, Sambal, Surigaonon, Tagalog, Tausug, Waray-Waray, and Yakan.
anyway , you got the most important part.

14. fire-starter,

hello all,
i'd like to learn arabic czech.

regards

15. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Well, there are many sources to learn Arabic, even via internet.
And Arabic is not easy, because Arabic countries are 24, each country has accent from Arabic, and each country has different accents.
Iraq has one official accent from Arabic, and another accents, Baghdad accent, Babil, Hilla, Diwaniya, Basrah, Nasria, we have 19 accents in Iraq.
I prefer Arabic Syria, and I do speak it. Because it's easy easy easy easy too much.
Regards

16. MuhammadHajjar,

But Sajad, learning the classical one is better.

17. Sajad-Aliraqi,

You mean eloquent Arabic.

Frankly; I don't like eloquent Arabic.
It's so difficult
In Arabic, if you wanna learn laccent, it means you're learning language entire.
For example, let's take look on how to say how are you in some accents.
Eloquent Arabic
Kifa haluka?
Arabic Iraq
Shlonak?
Arabic Egypt
Izzayyak
Arabic Syria
Kifak?
But if you are Iraq and you said shlonak to Egyptian or Syrian, he or she is able to understand what do you mean.

18. dementress ,

@basket
Actually yeah, filipino, or well, tagalog. The one i wanna learn most is bicol, also spoken there. Don't wanna learn just the language, i mean not just tagalog, my goal is learn as much as possible from there. ya know?

19. sopralto,

Welsh.

20. musiclover,

turkish

21. BhavyaShah ,

French and Spanish, those that really come handy during international travel...

21 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta