Problems when installing iTunes

12 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +0

1. Exink,

Hello all,

I want to install iTunes into my Windows Machine in order to sinchronice my music into my iPhone. However, the installer does not finish the installation; I click in next and install, ut the window keep showing by a while and iTunes is not installed. I have waited for some time but I get the same result. I am using Windows7 Home Premium 64 bits; as an extra information, the User Account Control appears ( I don't know why). What could be the problem? Should I disable the UAC to succeed? Thanks!

2. fire-starter,

Hi. You should try this one:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/aafzfifaoffa2ae/iTunes64Setup.exe?dl=1
Its an older version, u can update it if u have installed it to the latest version.

Regards

3. Exink,

I don't know why but I could not open the link... I will try latter. thanks anyways!

4. Sajad-Aliraqi,

I have an IPhone, and apple ID. But believe me; I didn't installed ITunes yet. :D

5. Fawaz,

I guess simply you didn't give access to install the application.
when user control appeares, click on Yes, or go to user control from control pannel and there change the security level to 0 default i guess 66%
but the easiest anyway just to click yes.
good luck.

6. Exink,

I have already set up the value to 0 and tried to install iTunes, but again with no success. I downloaded it from the official website, so I don'g get what is the problem. Even I tried running from administrator... Could there be something else to take into consideration?

Última edição por Exink, Feb 9 2016 22:01:27

7. wolfi,

I think it requires java to install?

8. Sajad-Aliraqi,

I agree with OneNOnlyConfusing.
Much of programs requires Java. I'm a new IPhone user, so I'm listening user's comments.

9. afrim,

Hi,
if that UAC appears when you try to install itunes, press alt+Y to allow it. Also, look in the task bar if any other dialog comes up. I will try to install itunes because my iPhone 6 is coming soon.

10. fire-starter,

hi,
no Java, that is virus shit

regards

11. Exink,

Hi all, I have tried using the installer from Firestarter with the same results, ut what is different is that it was easier to close the installer even from the task manager, while with the last version from Apple it was hard to do so. A guy has sent me an installer for iTunes 11.4, so let's see what happens... Could be perhaps something wrong with my computer? Thanks!

12. afrim,

I will try installing it today, because my iPhone is coming probably today, and let's see what we can get.

12 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta