i have request

17 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +0

1. mahdi_aliraqi,

Hi, I have a request, I want to Tarbun the play room. And that you make all the language in the language, and Ergh localization, and greetings.

2. MuhammadHajjar,

What does that mean? More clarification if you can please.

3. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Iraqi accent with Google translate. Your request is not obvious. I can't understand sorry.

4. mahdi_aliraqi,

I mean to express the play room and make them in languages

5. Raki,

... lol

6. MuhammadHajjar,

Playroom already contains different languages. Is that what you've meant? Lol.

7. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Make it different languages? How? Don't want to say that, I know my English is not good and... Yeah. But, with Google translate we can't do that... Stupidity.

8. Riad,

OMG rofl, a dialectal Arabic translated with Google translate :)

9. wolfi,

The amazing boy it's ok to let him express his opinion or something but you don't have to go so rude on him your english is not perfect to right? and no one is perfect better than offending him help him out.

10. ManCity ,

@onenonlyconfusing spott on.

11. Vojvoda ,

I think I understand he wants to translate playroom in more languages

12. dalibor,

Yes i want to say playroom must to have more languages. Serbian language my language much people from serbia and ex jugoslavia playng playroom and using serbian language that is not litle and you must to thinking about that

13. Sajad-Aliraqi,

@OneNOnlyConfusing
"His topic is incomprehensible to understand, it appears that he translated the text by Google translate. Is no problem, me too, my English is not good. But I didn't get what he wanted to say... If he wanted to add a new languages, this topic has been posted on the forum many times.

14. gaurasuryavanshi,

well first, I didn't understand anything. maybe he meant to translate the playroom in some language that we don't have on here, but I couldn't understand which language. and next, writing topics and stuff like that via the google translator isn't recommended, because this translator is extremely bad in my opinion, I don't even know why people use it

15. Sajad-Aliraqi,

I have Google translate, but I don't use it much. At leest I use it with some Spanish words when I forget them

16. each-and-everythinh ,

google translate isn't bad when using it for single words , but for sentences it's terrible.

17. mahdi_aliraqi,

WHAT DO PEEPOL SPANNING?

17 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta