What is allow automatic downloads

7 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +0

1. Sajad-Aliraqi,

The QuentinC's gameroom should have a documentation or an HTML file explains options and features. I am a user since 2014 and I don't know what is this optioon. Can anyone here explain please?
Thanks...

2. each-and-everythinh ,

i am not totally sure , but i think it's to automatically download windows client updates. It could be something totally different though.

3. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Thanks Grobar. But as I said, the playroom should write a documentation explains options and features.

4. each-and-everythinh ,

they should , the only documend they have is readme , but that is waaay out of date and has many errors. Most of the options are self explanatory and you can know what they do easily , but a description for some options would not be bad.

5. aminelog25,

this option is for downloading updates, languages files and sounds etc etc, I'm not sure from that but, when you install the play room for the first time, and you go to language option, you can see in the history, downloading and the file name.

6. CathyAnne,

Well, check the web site. They should have the information on features. I know that RS does have that in their documentation. Well, they really should.

7. felipe-martinez,

I noticed that: downloading al.lng

7 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta