Strange! Friends list (101)

13 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +0

1. Sajad-Aliraqi,

I know that the playroom allows us to add 100. But why I have 101? Am I different, thank you admins for appreciating. :)

2. each-and-everythinh ,

heh i don't know how you did that , the maximum should be 100

3. Sajad-Aliraqi,

I am wondering too!

4. Exink,

There's a way to get 101 or even 102 friends on your friends list. But, I'm not sure to reveal it... Hahaha.

5. afrim,

There are some cases, if I'm not wrong that you may have 101 or 102 friends. The way you could get the 100th/ 101st friend is when any of those players whom you have sent a request accepts it, and it is added to the friend list. so that's how it's done.

6. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Ah, thank you Afrim!

7. Exink,

Lol I thought I was the only person who actually knew that way, now I realize that someone found it out.

8. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Ahaha! Now the_revenant you got a new information as I got jjj.

9. afrim,

So, now send 10 other requests, and asume five of them will accept it. So there you go! you have 106 friends!

10. MuhammadHajjar,

I'm just wondering: why don't Aminiel end this complexity? What's the problem if we have more than 100 friends? I always delete a certain friend to add or accept an other one. What a stupid thing.

11. dalimidvecimidvenedali,

Agree with the last post. I really don't want to delete someone of my friendslist, cause it is actually full... I hope, it will be changed soon and we could have no limit in adding or at least 200 friends...

12. each-and-everythinh ,

i really don't know why is there limit for your friends list , it's your choice who will you add and who will you accept.

13. Sajad-Aliraqi,

This playroom became like govermental systems. No one care hahaha only when they want.
I'm looking for the point of limited friends list! But no results.
Waiting for minister prime.
Cheers.

13 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta