Klango, has it died?

27 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +0

1. sound2,

Hi, do any of you know what has happend to klango? I can't log in at all today. I guess it has finally shut down, but would like to know if any of you have had the same experience.

2. bogdanmuresan,

I think that died. I also can't connect.

3. majoz,

Our czech part is death still, but huh? You mean whole klango fell down?

4. Adventure-Time,

Yup. I'm not able to log in as well. Seems like it's gone for good.

5. bogdanmuresan,

Unfortunately yes. Anyway it was a great experience on klango. I find some friends here and so on.

6. sound2,

Ah, what a pity. Thanks for replying. A warning would've been nice, I did think it would happen at the end of february, but when it didn't happen I thought there was another chants. I also thought it would only be the forums not the whole network. Ah well, goodbye klango.

7. keyWasFull,

Yes I will miss the game cracking group on klango

8. sound2,

Hi, I tried to log in, just now, and it works again. Somehow it came back. Whatever it was got fixed.

9. musiclover,

what is that

10. MuhammadHajjar,

It is http://klango.net/

11. Sajad-Aliraqi,

I don't like that service. Even I don't know how to use it, only with Jaws.

12. felipe-martinez,

Klango Duvelepers have many problems on The Server

that's Why it has been Shutdown temperarly for a Maintenance

note that I contacted one of Main Duvelepers, and He told me about the Problem

Tomorrow they'll shutdown The Server again, but not for A Long Time

Última edição por felipe-martinez, Mar 8 2016 18:07:25

13. sound2,

I've read the developers have been rather difficult to get hold of. I'm surprised you managed to get through to them. BTW, klango is not too difficult to use, it uses sapi 5, not jaws. Though a person can get used to it.

14. each-and-everythinh ,

klango is really easy to use , probably the easiest program ever, i like that network it's really nice.

15. Artemis13 ,

The only problem, is you can't register easily. Because i tryed to register many times, today also, it wasn't successsful. Every name is already used, or i don't know what is the problem with it. The funniest is it doesn't accept random letters also, because i was so nervous, and when i tryed last, i ptypd random letters. And it didn't allow me to register, because of the username. So, every name is used, or what? Or is it a bug in the program?

16. sound2,

Strange, I could register easily with it. Did you use the programme itself to register?

17. felipe-martinez,

I know The One of main Duvelepers, and I added him in Skype Long time ago

Última edição por felipe-martinez, Mar 9 2016 11:28:05

18. Artemis13 ,

The problem is when i try to register, it writes, this username is not proper. It writes that text for every username what i want to put. It's quite strange. :D

19. Adventure-Time,

I was having pretty much the same issues when helping my friend to register. You just have to keep trying. It'S annoying but you'll manage to register after some more tries.

20. Exink,

Maybe you should write your username without capital letters, I had the same issue sincea long time ago and I could fix it after checking that.

21. Artemis13 ,

I'll try it, thanks for the advices. :)

22. fire-starter,

lol, Why should they diss agree names witch aren´t registered yet= That sucks=

23. Artemis13 ,

Ok, i registered. But can't login. :D :D

24. Exink,

Make sure your username and passwords are the same which you put when you registered. Or maybe the server is down again; I'm not sure if that's right or not 'cause I don't enter to Klango since 6 months or so.

25. Adventure-Time,

Hmm. The server's still running so that shouldn't be the problem. I'm quite happy that it's back, though who knows if it ever becomes alive again.

26. Artemis13 ,

It's working already, so maybe i mistyped something.

27. gaurasuryavanshi,

klango is still alive lol, now I tried to enter and I could

27 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta