What does your username mean?

22 Mensagens, 1 Páginas: 1  ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +0

1. HeadphoneJack,

Hi there guys. I've just got an idea for this topic, and decided to post it on here. Basicly, what does your username mean. What I mean is, is it your real name, is it the name of your favorite fictional character, something to do with your personality, or location, etc. Let's start with my own. My username Ferrumite, witch is also what I have been recently putting as my last name, got taken from the lattin word for iron, "ferrum". No it has nothing to do with iron man as some of you mite think. It was mainly because I am as cold as iron, as they say, though I do know to heet up at times, though even then I cool down pretty fast. Ok, that was about my own, can't wait to hear about your own usernames! ;)

2. Vojvoda ,

Woow man good question. Tumps up from me. My name means duke in Serbian and probably some other slavic languages.

3. Slavista,

Hello, thanks for awesome topic... So, what or who is Slavista? Slavista means a fan of czech football club SK Slavia Prague... Slavista is also someone who works with slavic languages origins etc, but lets stay with the first meaning... :)

Última edição por Slavista, Jun 5 2018 20:05:00

4. Lemonade,

It means that if I lose at a game, then everyone else loses too!

5. Cristina ,

The name Cristina is a baby girl name.
Meaning
Swedish Meaning:
The name Cristina is a Swedish baby name. In Swedish the meaning of the name Cristina is: Christian.
American Meaning:
The name Cristina is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Cristina is: Christian.
Italian Meaning:
The name Cristina is an Italian baby name. In Italian the meaning of the name Cristina is: Follower of Christ.
Spanish Meaning:
The name Cristina is a Spanish baby name. In Spanish the meaning of the name Cristina is: Follower of Christ.
Numerology
SoulUrge Number: 1
People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Expression Number: 3
People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Rate this name:
Max 5 stars
My Rating

Incredible, this name is suitable for me.
It seems, my parents were well inspired, giving me this name. lol

6. Mazdak ,

That means I failed all steps and all things on my life and I really have nothing to lose anymore.
It is what I can explain about my name but it's not my real name.

7. sound2,

Hi

I came up with the name sound2 when I was a teenager. On the day I came up with it, I was doing a computer course, the woman there, was teaching me how to use a chatroom. So, I wondered if the name sound2 would be a good idea, she said it was fine. I was interested in audio production at the time. And since then, it's stayed.

8. Lemonade,

Here's a followup question, then. Why not sound1, or sound3, or sound0.476?

9. YNWA,

Maybe because it is in stereo? Sound1 Mono, now soundHD or even Sound binaural.

10. MuhammadHajjar,

You'll never walk alone

11. musiclover,

my name meens i love music

12. Mayana,

It's something I came up when I was thinking of a variation on my real name to use in some online game a while back. I didn't bother to look it up back then, so I had no idea just how many things it was used for. But hey, I like it.

13. sound2,

Lol, not bad. The simple answer is, it just happend like that. The number 2 had and has no meaning. I simply liked the sound of the whole nickname, excuse the pumn, or however you spell that.
Have fun.

14. Vojvoda ,

That username no longer exists but there was someone with a name sound.

15. sound2,

Remember seeing that username. Never interacted with that person on here.

16. LaraStardust,

mine comes from my dogs name. My dog is called radar because his ears look like a radar when you say biscuit near him. We shorten it to dar, and then, naturally, dardar.

17. TowerAlphaTheta15,

mine is just a thing from microsoft sam

18. CathyAnne,

Well, that comes from a teacher I used to know.

19. BlueTardisz,

Well, mine comes from my name. When I became a Muslim, I just changed my name and so I changed my username. The name Ameena means peace in Arabic. And my second name, well, I decided to be unique and be a person with 2names.
:D

20. sound2,

Smiles, nothing wrong with two names.

@CathyAnne thought that was your real name. Now I know otherwise, smiles.

21. sethgamer,

mine originates from the first part of my dads spam email address: he uses a varient of emails, and this one is used mainly for my game stuffages

22. play_romania1,

My name mean that i'm from Romania and i like to play.

22 Mensagens, 1 Páginas: 1  ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.