6Player: Questions and bugs

5 Mensagens, 1 Páginas: 1  ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +0

1. sukil,

I think that this is a kind of off-topic room, so I thought I could post here. Correct me if I'm in a mistake.
So, visiting the website of the develper of the playroom, I noticed there was an audio player, 6player. I downloaded it and I like it, but there are some bugs in it and I've got some questions.

Thanks,
Sukil

2. Aminiel,

Hello,

It's effectively off topic for the playroom, but not off topic for the forum as long as you are posting in the tea room.

First things first, which version do you have ? 4.0 beta, 3.2, or an older one ?

Translation unfortunately need a recompilation of the program. At some point I made an english version, the 3.0 I think it was, but it is no longer up to date. Nevertheless, if some english people find it useful and encourage me to update the translation, I could do it.

The list of radios, if I remember correctly, it came from another radio player found on the net, but a version from 2011. I have no way to update it unless someone provides me an easily parsable list.

Intro mode does like the same option you could find on old CD players (from 1995-2000). It plays the first 15 seconds of each song.

3. sukil,

I am using v4.0 Alpha 1.
Another thing that I forgot to mention about it is that it comes with a pitch shift built in, songs start at +1 semitone :).

4. Aminiel,

Another thing that I forgot to mention about it is that it comes with a pitch shift built in, songs start at +1 semitone :).

Yes it's a small bug. Use S and W keys to change pitch.

5. sukil,

Hello,
I don't know who else will use this feature, but I find it useful anyway. Could it be an option to select the channels of the playlist (mono or stereo)?
Thanks,
Sukil
Edit 21st of April, 22:53
Tried to connect to an icecast server through your programme and th server crashed altogether. No error messages. Any ideas?
Thanks!

Última edição por sukil, Apr 19 2014 15:41:07

5 Mensagens, 1 Páginas: 1  ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.