team talk server

14 Mensagens, 1 Páginas: 1  ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +0

1. Peggy_Bella420,

Hey all, just wanted to let yall know that the information of my teamtalk server has changed. Everything is the same except the domain name. domain is 54.36.166.11. ports are still 10145

Última edição por Peggy_Bella420, Apr 16 2020 11:27:35

2. Rory101,

i come to it

3. Ramon-Salazar,

That's Great

I'll be in the server soon

4. Peggy_Bella420,

Hey I'm still looking for people to join my team talk server. Feel free to join anytime. Just looking to expand it.

5. JMouse,

Hell yes. I'm all for new TT servers to join. Given that I don't go on TT that much but it's nice to have a brand new server to come to.

6. Peggy_Bella420,

Greetings, for those who are still interested in joining teamtalk server, everyone is getting private accounts now. So if you need your login information, feel free to message either Aries or a myself.

7. StormProductions,

Hello,

If you want, you can submit it in our platform here:
https://blindieconnect.tk/

8. Peggy_Bella420,

What platform is this?

9. Onisama,

Hi, I'm new using Team Talk. I tried to joyn but I couldn't

It says: TeamTalk5Classic diálogo An error occurred while perform a requested command:
Invalid user account

I don't know what's wron

10. Peggy_Bella420,

Hello, as I have said in a previous post, we have moved to private accounts due to server issues. If anyone still wants to join, get in contact with either myself or aries and we can give yall a password and username.

11. Onisama,

Ok, I'll contact you when I found ares or you online

12. Peggy_Bella420,

The server connection issue has been fixed. So if anybody is still interested in going up there, let me or aries know so we can give you your account information. If you don't see either of us around, feel free to drop me a pm in my inbox. I will most likely be around more often than aries.

Última edição por Peggy_Bella420, May 6 2020 03:05:39

13. eathan,

this is just a curiosity I am, because I've seen servers be set up differently in terms of how channels are used and how many people can talk at once. Is that a duplex? Or does that only have one user speaking at once. Because I've been on both and I was just curious what it is.
LOL I can explain what I mean if you don't understand.

14. Peggy_Bella420,

Greetings all, I have a new server since there were a lot of connection issues on the old one. If anyone is still interested, the only thing that has changed is the domain which is ttservers.net. The ports are still the same, 10145. Also, if anyone would like an account, as usual, contact either myself or aries via inbox on here in case neither of us are around and let one of us know what you would like your username and password to be.

14 Mensagens, 1 Páginas: 1  ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.