bgt scripts

33 Mensagens, 2 Páginas: 1  2 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +1

1. Alan1003,

hi. i would like someone to tell me if there is an app to open, .bgt files. i have a game and there is no exe

Pontuação: +0

2. MuhammadHajjar,

They can be ran or even compiled into exe with the BGT program itself. Wouldn't be a process you find difficult, just pick the BGT program and you're good to go.

3. Alan1003,

where do you find the bgt program?

4. Jatayu,

blastbay.com i believe? or just look on agarchive

5. Alan1003,

ok but i get a compilation error! speach.bgt.
something about void main? i don't know bgt, i just downloaded a game. and how do i run a script from 7zip always trys to compile it, lol.

6. Nikola,

First, do not run it directly from the zip, especially with 7 Z. Extract it to a folder. Second, if you get compilation errors even after that, then consult the original developer.

7. Alan1003,

ok how do i ectract it

8. Sajad-Aliraqi,

If the game is OK to share I can help you with setting it up when it makes errors

9. Alan1003,

ok, i'll just tell yu ware to get it. masonasons websight and the old projects

10. Sajad-Aliraqi,

I have all of them but which game is it

11. Alan1003,

i would like all the ones inclooding car sim they don't work please give me an extracted folder with all the games, and all the bgt games with no exe as well.

12. MuhammadHajjar,

For your information, I guess you might tried to run an include, which is a separate file containing a class, function or anything related to make the source code more designed and easier to manage, which is something a lot of programmers do do for easy reference and editing. Make sure that you're running the main script file, with the folder unzipped. You can however run it zipped inside the archive if you compile the script.
HTH

13. Alan1003,

first of all i don't know bgt i got a game without an exe. second of all what dooes hth meanm third how do i unzip in 7z.

14. Jatayu,

As others said above, you can hit applications key on the main bgt file and compile it and then run the exe if you want.

15. MuhammadHajjar,

HTH means hope this helps.

16. marmarmar,

Winrar can extract 7zip archives.

17. Alan1003,

thanks for the winrar tip. it helped

18. marmarmar,

Did you still get the compilation error?
If yes, then you can do one of these thinks:

1. Ask the developer to correct the error.
  2. Learn the bgt language and correct the error yourself. Additionally, you can send the corrected version to the developer.

19. Alan1003,

winrar fails, some mesages and it sais just error

20. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Because maybe you are combining the includes instead of the game source

21. Radiant,

try running the game name.bgt file

22. Alan1003,

i do and compilation error

23. marmarmar,

Learn bgt and fix the error yourself or contact the developer.

24. Alan1003,

was thinking of that. but, where do i find bgt tutorial or something.

25. marmarmar,

There's a file called bgt, type compiled help file in html format.
Open that file, look for tutorials, press right arrow then select language tutorial and press enter, then f6.
I have the extensions hidden so I don't know what extension it is.

26. Sajad-Aliraqi,

It is .CHM and what a dumb idea having to learn an entire scripting language just for the sake of compiling a game which you don't know if it's worth it or not. Why bother though, give me the name of the game and I will compile it for you.

27. Alan1003,

in the masonason game old stuff, know what i'd rather just have an entire zip full of the extracted games, so i don't have to ask for help all the time. but it's the wepon simulater.

28. Sajad-Aliraqi,

OK so after I wake up I will compile them. The weapon simulator is dumb though; it isn't too much of a thing

29. Alan1003,

ok
thanks

30. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Windows Defender threatens me though. This is why I took so long. I am not sure how I am going to do this. I guess I will just have to dexclude those extentions

33 Mensagens, 2 Páginas: 1  2 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.